• Thread starter LB_BOXED_LUNCH
  • Start date
  • Views 1,181
L

LB_BOXED_LUNCH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_20201208_014644_583.jpg

Sometimes happens switching between outfits in apartment, but usually in Heists. I don't know the steps exactly, and I couldn't get it to save, neither in freeroam nor jobs.

It doesn't happen with all of the shirts, but the tank tops and unlock/reward shirts usually flip over to other outfits, almost the same way as the NV goggles do.

Usually just switching between saved outfits makes it happen after you select a saved outfit while scrolling. Not always consistent, and has always unglitched when I try to save it.

it's been around for years, but I couldn't find a post for it here

Last edited:
H

H8edMods

☆Stay off the GR1D☆
Premium
Reaction score
go to your apartment and equip a shirt you want a logo on. then go to shirt that has a logo you want. press xbox button pr whatever you use and join a friend. when you load into the session you will have that logo on it. it can only be saved on hoodies though.

L

LordRabbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go to your apartment and equip a shirt you want a logo on. then go to shirt that has a logo you want. press xbox button pr whatever you use and join a friend. when you load into the session you will have that logo on it. it can only be saved on hoodies though.
there are close to a dozen shirts you can save logos on. not just hoodies

H

Hiram Abiff

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
there are close to a dozen shirts you can save logos on. not just hoodies
Yup. Some turtle necks will work, some sweat shirts, some t-shirts as well. They must all be a solid color.

H

H8edMods

☆Stay off the GR1D☆
Premium
Reaction score
ahh well... i broke the death barrier the other day... i got a few glitches to post still. will later

L

LB_BOXED_LUNCH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's already a post with the steps? If not I'll edit this n work on a list of logos n tops that work. Obv give you guys credit for helping too

Top Bottom