Solved Transfer Save From PC ( STEAM ) Borderlands 2 to PS3

• Thread starter Kaigotsu
  • Start date
  • Views 12,066
K

Kaigotsu

Reaction score
Hello everyone !

I have a question about Save Transfer, i tryed to change my PC Save from Borderlands 2 with GIBBED and BRUTEFORCE, but no result :frown:

If possible to have support with that, and to make my old save in .SAV for PS3 .

I hope you andestand my bad english :smile:

Thanks again for lessen and i hope it will work

Kaigotsu a Frenchy guys

B

Blastery

BOOOOOOOOORING!
Reaction score
Make a new save on your ps3 -> transfer it to usb and decrypt it in Bruteforce -> open pc save in Gibbed's, change platform to PS3 and save it to your decrypted ps3 save -> encrypt ps3 save, transfer it to ps3 and it should work

K

Kaigotsu

Reaction score
I have do this again and again and it not work :confused:

Its possible because i don't have all DLC on ps3 ?

K

Kaigotsu

Reaction score
Okay thanks for the TUTO, i will try again this night, i com back with news :smile: .

R

RaynebowDeathtrap

Reaction score
Do you need all DLC on both systems?

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
I have do this again and again and it not work :confused:

Its possible because i don't have all DLC on ps3 ?

Put your PS3 in to bypass mode/download the DLC PKGs/Unlock your PS3 (codes will be different by console region)./Install the DLC PKGs/Revert your PS3 back to the normal 4.81

R

RaynebowDeathtrap

Reaction score
Put your PS3 in to bypass mode/download the DLC PKGs/Unlock your PS3 (codes will be different by console region)./Install the DLC PKGs/Revert your PS3 back to the normal 4.81
I have no idea how to do any of that... I'm new, like, two days ago new. Where would I find these PKGs and how would I install them?

I can find out how to do the bypass mode stuff easily, I just don't know a credible source for Borderlands DLC PKGs.

:confused::confused::confused:

Top Bottom