Patched Transfer Outfits Without Deleting Your Second Character

• Thread starter ChittyBangBang
  • Start date
  • Views 3,131
C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv never done a thread before so go easy.

1. Create componets on your second character (not your main character)
2. Swap back to main character
3. Goto story mode and do frozen money glitch
4. Load in online glitched out then go online and change character
5. Select your second character and press x
6. It will take awhile for it to come up but a time out message will pop up. Accept it then wait for the screen to un freeze then you can close app.
7. Start up gta and after the chick in the bikini goes away hold r1 and r2 till the screen calibration comes up.

Your done

Link for frozen money part for those who cant see it in the list
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/dm-glitch-props-online-and-frozen-money.1714534/

Last edited:
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score

1. Create componets on your second character
3. Goto story mode and do frozen mo ey glitch
4. Load in online glitched out then go online amd change character
6. It will take awhile for it to come up but a time out message will pop up. Accept it then close app.
7. Start up gta and after the chick in the bikini goes away hold r1 and r2 till the screen calibration comes up.

Your done
very clear and easy to understand. great glitch. good job on your first thread.

T

THAT HALAL GIRL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will try this tonight thanks

F

Flash500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice one...good you posted it it here seperately so it doesn't get lost in the frozen money thread

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice one...good you posted it it here seperately so it doesn't get lost in the frozen money thread
Yeah i was gonna post it there but thought it would probably get deleted or lost

T

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score

6. It will take awhile for it to come up but a time out message will pop up. Accept it then wait for the screen to un freeze then you can close app.

Your done
Told you it took you guys while to find it anyways i’m sure a lot of people will be happy

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told you it took you guys while to find it anyways i’m sure a lot of people will be happy
Iv been askin ppl to try it for the last day or two because i havent been able to test it. But finally had time today

L

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Quick question ...Timed out alert usually equals apartment glitch...extra bonus?

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol ya i said u could do this. Too lazy to make a thread couldnt hit the glitch till 8 hours ago neway lmfao

R

Relentless Enemy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your done

Link for frozen money part for those who cant see it in the list
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/dm-glitch-props-online-and-frozen-money.1714534/
Nice! Thanx heaps. Just a quick question, I'm guessing you can do this both ways, like components on first character swap to second then pump the glitch from there to transfer 1st character components to 2nd character?

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! Thanx heaps. Just a quick question, I'm guessing you can do this both ways, like components on first character swap to second then pump the glitch from there to transfer 1st character components to 2nd character?
Yeah man. If you got outfits on your main character you dont wanna lose transfer them over to you second character firsts that way you can send them back to your main

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting for this, one question wen i try to put merge boots on white joggers on female it transform into santa pants before i cant save it.

N

NoP4inNoG4in

Reaction score
Waiting for this, one question wen i try to put merge boots on white joggers on female it transform into santa pants before i cant save it.
Hmm. Seems weird try making an outfit and if the merge pants isnt paramedic pants anymore you can merge joggers on to the outfit, thats my best guess :smile:

S

Sightwolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm. Seems weird try making an outfit and if the merge pants isnt paramedic pants anymore you can merge joggers on to the outfit, thats my best guess :smile:
Was thinking on usin merge pants but dont know new merge pants component, any one else have the same problem editing white joggers?

Top Bottom