Transfer outfit components from female to male or vice versa without deleting character

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Discovery' started by jeeve324, Jun 14, 2018 with 15 replies and 829 views.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeeve324

jeeve324 Newbie

Ratings:
    First of all you have to do the new SP2MP glitch released by killergaming:

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-5-frozen-money-glitch.1722774/

After you have hit it, hit swap character and then you should be done from there. I'm pretty sure there's an error screen or something but once you hit swap character, you should be done.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mr Glitches GTA

Mr Glitches GTA All About The Glitches

Ratings:
    i think it would be more like eat pyote online press start swap character maybe havent tried on this sp to mp glitch tho

3. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    I think its possible working. I read on sp to mp from killergaming thread and a lots of people said difficulty doing this glitch. Im not sure want to trying that sp to mp glitch because difficulty to do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LengMan

LengMan Man Like

Ratings:
    You don’t know until you try lumbee.

5. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Contributor

Ratings:
    Be carefull if you have white joggers or blue, you will lose them since there is no component for them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    Yep thats happened to my friend was lose their white or blue joggers and green duffle bag when they did dm outfit glitch before.

7. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Contributor

Ratings:
    Well thats sucks big time, people put many hours into those things and lose them because of outfit transfers. :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Truegta5

Truegta5 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes guys what ever you do be warned you will lose your blue joggers and other outfits from Dm

9. EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did the last sp2mp and transferred my blue&white joggers on male to female for merging, you can still transfer them you just have to be careful when messing with the components. if you lose outfits you most likely broke a certain component
    But as like any other glitch with outfits theres many variables to losing them.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How did you make Sure that your blue and White joggers didnt dissapear

11. EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER Enthusiast

Ratings:
    all i did was transfer them to female then open the outfits in crooked cop and got them ready for merging then transferred them back, ive done it quite a few times actually, when theyre on female they're invisible so easy to work with

12. ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Because some guys say that they dissapear when You transfer them because the female had nog component for them

13. EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thats not entirely true, they do have a component, its just invisible :wink:
    if you fear losing the joggers then by all means dont transfer them, but from my experience its safe too, ive transferred both blue and white for merging and been all a-ok

14. ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  15. kapteindude

kapteindude Enthusiast

Ratings:
  16. ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes