Solved transfer car upgrades

• Thread starter grinder33
  • Start date
  • Views 393
G

grinder33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone still remember how the glitch worked where you transferred your upgrades from a car on the bike rack to another car?

I

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
does anyone still remember how the glitch worked where you transferred your upgrades from a car on the bike rack to another car?
how did you get a car on there to begin with ?

G

grinder33

Enthusiast
Reaction score
using the new svw glitch. but instead of using a special vehicle i used a bike. i have 3 motorcycles on my bike rack

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** nice never thought of that

its kinda nice for the fact that its basically 18 storage spots i never used anyways. i put 18 elegy retros up on my bike racks for a rainy day (they are invisible so they arent actually hanging on the wall as cool as that sounds)

when i did it the cars got stripped of all their mods but still sell for like 550k so not too bad

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
how did you get a car on there to begin with ?

There is a BMX/Drive in Facility glitch. Need a BMX in a car spot in a garage if one not in Facility then transfer it there to glitch other vehicles onto the Bike rack.

I stocked mine up with Motorcycles I do t use too often or the free Carbon RS for future glitches as you can call them from the interaction menu. Cars are stuck there till a glitch to move them off is found if they patch the current one.

I

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
There is a BMX/Drive in Facility glitch. Need a BMX in a car spot in a garage if one not in Facility then transfer it there to glitch other vehicles onto the Bike rack.

I stocked mine up with Motorcycles I do t use too often or the free Carbon RS for future glitches as you can call them from the interaction menu. Cars are stuck there till a glitch to move them off is found if they patch the current one.
sweet , so your saying i can get a bmx on the floor , glitch it out , then ? request car and drive bike in ?

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
sweet , so your saying i can get a bmx on the floor , glitch it out , then ? request car and drive bike in ?

Didn't try that method, I would leave a car out, do glitch appear on the Bike and drive to a garage with a full bike rack and store the vehicle on the bike rack. Does not create a dupe of it just swaps the Bike on the rack for the vehicle you want to place there. If you want to get rid of the extra bike just drive in street cars over top of them or ride them to garages with empty Bike racks.

I

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Didn't try that method, I would leave a car out, do glitch appear on the Bike and drive to a garage with a full bike rack and store the vehicle on the bike rack. Does not create a dupe of it just swaps the Bike on the rack for the vehicle you want to place there. If you want to get rid of the extra bike just drive in street cars over top of them or ride them to garages with empty Bike racks.
nice dude thanks, this actually really helps me out. :thumbsup:

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
nice dude thanks, this actually really helps me out. :thumbsup:

No problem, I swapped my CEO Buzzard with my Anti Aircraft trailer using the BMX glitch. Not sure I want to fly it as if destroyed I can't get it back via MMI. :frown:

BMX glitch is easy to put aircraft and vehicles in the SVW as well.

I

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
No problem, I swapped my CEO Buzzard with my Anti Aircraft trailer using the BMX glitch. Not sure I want to fly it as if destroyed I can't get it back via MMI. :frown:

BMX glitch is easy to put aircraft and vehicles in the SVW as well.
yea theres some stuff weird stuff that can be achieved by manipulating the car data , for instance a friend has somehow managed to get the game to think hes in an aircraft when hes in a car. which causes a whole new set of problems when trying to say make changes to the parts of the car the game thinks are a plane. :roflmao: had some real crazy results. still trying to figure out how this was achieved :frown:

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
yea theres some stuff weird stuff that can be achieved by manipulating the car data , for instance a friend has somehow managed to get the game to think hes in an aircraft when hes in a car. which causes a whole new set of problems when trying to say make changes to the parts of the car the game thinks are a plane. :roflmao: had some real crazy results. still trying to figure out how this was achieved :frown:

Awesome, back in old gen used to alter my game files on my xkey for similar results. Maybe switching from Xbox One to PC as I miss the game tweaks esp for modded paints on cars.

I

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Awesome, back in old gen used to alter my game files on my xkey for similar results. Maybe switching from Xbox One to PC as I miss the game tweaks esp for modded paints on cars.
yea pc is fun especially with modz , shows whats possible.

Top Bottom