• Start date
  • Views 1,272
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matty Boi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of a stupid question ok so i recently purchased a transfer cable i have 120gb hardrive , do i need a memory card/stick aswell to actually do transfers as i wana do gtag mod.

I

Iamlegend1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't use a transfer cable to JTAG a 360 and you probably don't have an exploitable console :closedeyes:

M

Matty Boi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iamlegend1234 said:
You don't use a transfer cable to JTAG a 360 and you probably don't have an exploitable console :closedeyes:
WTF you on about lmao...How does that answer my question im asking do you need 120GB Hardrive and Also 520MB Memory stick to do GTAG MOD?

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no he means he wants to do a gamertag mod. and no ou dont all you need is xplorer360, modio, hex editor (if you wanna change you name completely) or you can look up the easy gamertag editor made by a fellow member. just use the search and you will find everything my friend:thumbup:

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Iamlegend1234 said:

Where the hell are you getting JTAG from?

GTAG = Gamertag rofl.

M

Matty Boi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimp215 said:
no he means he wants to do a gamertag mod. and no ou dont all you need is xplorer360, modio, hex editor (if you wanna change you name completely) or you can look up the easy gamertag editor made by a fellow member. just use the search and you will find everything my friend:thumbup:

KK someone actually knows what im on about thank you :L , im having trouble even setting up the Transfer kit everytime i put the disk in the xbox it says Mixed Media anyone know what im doing wrong :S

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you shouldn't even have to run the disk. i know with my laptop (hp) i just plugged it in and it installed itself or recognized it.:thumbup:

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Iacex said:
KK someone actually knows what im on about thank you :L , im having trouble even setting up the Transfer kit everytime i put the disk in the xbox it says Mixed Media anyone know what im doing wrong :S
You don't need to use the disk. Just hook the USB into your computer and download Xplorer360 and find your HDD on there.

Kimp215 said:
you shouldn't even have to run the disk. i know with my laptop (hp) i just plugged it in and it installed itself or recognized it.:thumbup:

You're just beating me in this thread by a few seconds :tongue:

M

Matty Boi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimp215 said:

Ahh so confusing :L can someone send me a link to a tut please?

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FatalityXXX said:
You don't need to use the disk. Just hook the USB into your computer and download Xplorer360 and find your HDD on there.

You're just beating me in this thread by a few seconds :tongue:

Yes i know!!!! :tongue::thumbup: but you are doing a wonderful job yourself.

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iacex said:
Ahh so confusing :L can someone send me a link to a tut please?

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/modern-warfare-2-modding/172815-ezgt-2-1-easy-gamertag-editor.html

Theres a link for just having your gamertag modded for MW2. if you want to do it in general to change it. you will have to find the hex version of it. :thumbup:

FatalityXXX said:

DAMN you!!!!! hahahahahaha jkjk yeah i knew you would i had the link copied and everything. and as i typed it i thought. you know i bet he already as posted the linked. but i put up hobo's tut. so we have teo solid tuts for him to look at. :thumbup:

M

Matty Boi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick replies people , i think im missing a cable of some sort.

This is my set up so far.

Disk is in PC
Transfer kit pluged into hardrive
Other end of transfer kit plugged into back of xbox.

Anything im doing wrong here?

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you should have transfer cable hook via usb to pc. then big square box end of transfer cable is hooked to HDD. you must remove the Hdd from your Xbox. :thumbup:

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Iacex said:
Thanks for the quick replies people , i think im missing a cable of some sort.

This is my set up so far.

Disk is in PC
Transfer kit pluged into hardrive
Other end of transfer kit plugged into back of xbox.

Anything im doing wrong here?

Take out disk, download Xplorer360.

K

Kimp215

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FatalityXXX said:

HAHAHAHA yes get the programs. you will need them asap to pull your profile off of your HDD. get xplorer 360, modio, and whatever program your going to use to mod your gamertag. PLEASE MAKE THIS MAN HAPPY!!! lol:tongue:

M

Matty Boi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FatalityXXX said:
Ive downloaded xplorer360 , how do i get my Hardrive on there?

J

Jerry

#StraightCisPride
Retired
Reaction score
Kimp215 said:
HAHAHAHA yes get the programs. you will need them asap to pull your profile off of your HDD. get xplorer 360, modio, and whatever program your going to use to mod your gamertag. PLEASE MAKE THIS MAN HAPPY!!! lol:tongue:

I'm trying haha.

M

Matty Boi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FatalityXXX said:
I'm trying haha.
I appreciate it man im new to this sort of stuff i havnt got a clue tbh. :rolleyes:

FatalityXXX said:
First, download this Gamertag mods.rar

Then follow the tutorial I posted.

The gtag bit are be fine with my problem is that i cant connect my trasnfer cable up, sorry if ive been misleading you but my main question is how do i connect it coz it's not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom