• Thread starter B00gieMan12
  • Start date
  • Views 5,276
B

B00gieMan12

B00gie Man
Reaction score
Sin$
This works for me 100% of the time and I found it myself so I believe I'm the founder, if not just tell me and send me link to original founder. I will need others to confirm whether this works for them but this is a Next Gen glitch and I am doing it on PS4, the steps are below.

Step 1: Create and save an outfit with the t-shirt logo you wish to transfer to a different top.

Step 2: Go to the outfit that you want to transfer the logo on to and walk around with it for a while.

Step 3: Now open the interaction menu and change your outfit to the outfit with the logo you want, and it is extremely important to keep the interaction menu open.

Step 4: While the interaction menu is still open go to VIP options and choose any VIP style. With the interaction menu still up go to accessories, down to scarves, and choose any scarf (You should notice the logo glitching on the VIP outfit).

Final Step: Now change VIP outfit to none and you should notice that your outifit had glitched to the outfit you wanted the logo along with the logo.

Notes: This works with any top unlike previous glitches found however I have yet to find a way to save the outfit with the logo on it, perhaps you guys can help on that part.

Last edited:
GoldCraze25

GoldCraze25

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This would definitely be one of the best outfit glitches if it saved, maybe there's a way.

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
B

B00gieMan12

B00gie Man
Reaction score
Sin$
U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
That is your opinion but I posted this because some people may find this helpful and fun to use
Just the same as old post of mine. 
1. Can you save the outfit.
2. Can you put the logo on hoodie.
3. Can you put logo on suits.

B

B00gieMan12

B00gie Man
Reaction score
Sin$
The link to your old glitch is to save VIP outfits and you got a logo to glitch on the VIP style. I transferred a logo to my personal outfits. Those aren't even close to the same glitches 
1. Can you save the outfit.
2. Can you put the logo on hoodie.
3. Can you put logo on suits.
Yes you can put logo on hoodie and suits and no as of yet there is not a way to save it

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The link to your old glitch is to save VIP outfits and you got a logo to glitch on the VIP style. I transferred a logo to my personal outfits. Those aren't even close to the same glitches 

Yes you can put logo on hoodie and suits and no as of yet there is not a way to save it

Then what's the point. This has already been covered in past post.

B

B00gieMan12

B00gie Man
Reaction score
Sin$
Then what's the point. This has already been covered in past post.
The point is that some people want to put logos on their personal outfits and use them, plus it is a simple glitch to repeat whenever they change their outfit or leave gta. I don't care if you don't like this glitch or don't see a point in it, you can get off my thread if you have a problem with it

Last edited:
B

Brendy468

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a different method but the original founder is freighttrainwtf. I don't know if he found it or give a shout out to somebody else but he put a vid up. Your way is a different method due to the VIP selection part.

Top Bottom
Login
Register