What's new

Working Transfer all components without deleting your second character.

O

Opsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

What can do this methods

Hello,
Founder : Spływająca Rzeka end Opsi

I have a new method of transferring the outfit with the option of put the death line shoes on all Jogers, or invisible elements do not deleting the second character. so far, it was not possible without delete the second character.

You should have Christmas masks on the second character.

1. On our main character, in the store, we buy the top race and save the outfit in position 1
2. change the character
3. On the second character we go to the store and buy selected components. And we must put on a Christmas mask.
4. We go to the time trial.
5. We start the time trial and change the character to our main one.
6. Run the actions of a dirty cop, we change in the settings for outfit owned players.
7. We invite the second player.
8. On the action in choosing the outfit, click once to the right and once to the left. Our outfit now has racing gloves.
9. Go to actions we put on a breathing apparatus and leave missions.
10.We have to save the outfit during the session.
11. Again change the character.
12. Now the second character we go to the store again, this time we put on the shoes corresponding to the color of death line we expect. If we want a non-visible top then we'll put on a reinforcement jacket now. and gloves position 4. Do not forget the Christmas mask.
13. again, time trial and change of character.
14. Tera our outfit looks completely different. (do not worry about it).
15. you or a friend activates a dirty cop as before.
16. when this time when choosing the outfit once right and left, now we have our appropriate outfit :smile:
17. We put on the breathing apparatus and leave the missions.
18. at the session we save the outfit.
19 now we are just creating a head using a telescope glitch. And it's ready!

I hope everything is clear and I helped with the tuning of our outfits, now we can set up all the components that we could not do before without removing the character.

English methods my Glitch

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Arent xmas masks blacklisted? Whole reason dm glitch works?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And is there a way I can get the krampus mask now ?? I don’t have one on my second character (female character)

Or is there a way to transfer a component that becomes the krampus mask from my first character to second ?

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And is there a way I can get the krampus mask now ?? I don’t have one on my second character (female character)

Or is there a way to transfer a component that becomes the krampus mask from my first character to second ?
Your best bet wpuld be to find the krampus masks in the dm and leave to mp and return to sp to see what it changed to

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the thing I have 8 outfits I don't wanna lose on my main character I don't want to do it then lose those outfits

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is female to male right? With this method are Character 1/males outfits affected?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make an english video, the translated steps are sorta hard to understand.

Last edited:
rick gronl

rick gronl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I got the masks a week ago, so yeah it's possible...you do the "change character gender glitch" (the one without loosing your outfits) and buy the components that transfer into the masks when you switch back to normal gender.

check the "beerhat" thread, page 20 or something in that area for the method you should use if you don't want to loose your outfits when switching gender..I did it a few minutes ago to transfer an outfit, it's definitely working

this is the component list I used

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the masks a week ago, so yeah it's possible...you do the "change character gender glitch" (the one without loosing your outfits) and buy the components that transfer into the masks when you switch back to normal gender.

check the "beerhat" thread, page 20 or something in that area for the method you should use if you don't want to loose your outfits when switching gender..I did it a few minutes ago to transfer an outfit, it's definitely working

this is the component list I used
Can I get a link to this?

pupazzz

pupazzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can we transfer merge components from female(character 2) to male(character 1) ? for example sport pants for merge joggers on male?

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if I can merge a gunbelt on a top I made in game with this

O

Opzat

Reaction score
Sin$
I have done this and it does delete outfits, the first time all my outfits, second time around 15 outfits.

Top Bottom
Login
Register