What's new

Working Transfer all components without deleting your second character.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Thx but I don't have 2 PS4 to do this, unfortunately...
Well, the glitch does not cause you to loose outfits, its swapping characters from online that does it... Been like that for ages. I just transfered an outfit myself and didnt loose any of my old outfits. Its always a risk swapping chars when onnline and not from storymode, thats when people loose outfits :frown:

You can transfer outfits even if both your characters have the krampus masks, worked for me.

illusional

illusional

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it matter if your first character has all the christmas masks an second has a few? im trying to transfer 2nd to 1st (female to male)

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it matter if your first character has all the christmas masks an second has a few? im trying to transfer 2nd to 1st (female to male)
My chars have all the krampus masks on both chars and it works from and too both of them =)

illusional

illusional

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My chars have all the krampus masks on both chars and it works from and too both of them =)
i tried transferring the female to male outfits didnt transfer over and i lost my outfits. i only have 1 now.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried transferring the female to male outfits didnt transfer over and i lost my outfits. i only have 1 now.
That sux, but I dont know how you managed that, considering you dont even need to save any outfits with this method... You just transfer what one char wears to the other char. You dont transfer the saved outfits.

illusional

illusional

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That sux, but I dont know how you managed that, considering you dont even need to save any outfits with this method... You just transfer what one char wears to the other char. You dont transfer the saved outfits.
Yea i dont understand how that works either i put on the stuff i wanted for my male saved it on female and went to timed trial and swapped character then when i came down my outfit i had on was still on and when i checked my outfits they were gone.

pupazzz

pupazzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i dont understand how that works either i put on the stuff i wanted for my male saved it on female and went to timed trial and swapped character then when i came down my outfit i had on was still on and when i checked my outfits they were gone.

after starting the time trial go first in SP or creator and then swap character ... if you do so you should not lose your outfits

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to merge ceo armour and then racing gloves ??

Never mind - I merged it (I was doing it all wrong :frown: but now I finally got it :smile:

Last edited:
Chris Wildman

Chris Wildman

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i do all the steps until step 5 but i always spawn on my first character with nothing modded

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubt it'll merge but.. can I pull a football jersey from a mission or DM and merge armor/CEO armor to it without losing the top?

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubt it'll merge but.. can I pull a football jersey from a mission or DM and merge armor/CEO armor to it without losing the top?
Only if you can add the merge armor component to the opposite character without losing the football jersey component if you know what i mean

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have joggers got Tron pants and duffle bags so I ain't gonna risk it

Even have the gunbelt with the IAA badge

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
after starting the time trial go first in SP or creator and then swap character ... if you do so you should not lose your outfits
I dont think that will work, it will break the glitch. I tried once and no outfit transfered.

Oh, and if you wanne merge the black racing gloves on a female, how to do it? Every time I save the black biker suit, the game removes that outfit... Is there another way to get those gloves, component, or can you glitch something of the bikersuit and still keep the gloves or someting? For now I have only one option left that I can think of; bringing them from DM...

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think that will work, it will break the glitch. I tried once and no outfit transfered.

Oh, and if you wanne merge the black racing gloves on a female, how to do it? Every time I save the black biker suit, the game removes that outfit... Is there another way to get those gloves, component, or can you glitch something of the bikersuit and still keep the gloves or someting? For now I have only one option left that I can think of; bringing them from DM...

Black/Red Racing Gloves <—- you can get this by applying this on your female character (2nd character). Apply this —-> white surgical gloves (accessories section / gloves ) and black grey white or red torn short crop tank top ( tank top section )

P.S. NVM I thought you wanna do it on your male. Sorry !!

Last edited:
LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any way to transfer FULL cop belt ? In the video you only transfer the gun, not the little storages around the belt

Chris Wildman

Chris Wildman

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i'm on Xbox One and i have Xmas mask on both character. Everytime i spawn after the time time nothing happen.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi i'm on Xbox One and i have Xmas mask on both character. Everytime i spawn after the time time nothing happen.
Do you swap character right fter starting time trial or do you quit to storymode first? Quitting to storymode didnt work for me, but even when both my chars was wearing the krampus mask I transfered outfits with this method. But only when swapping chars directly after starting timetrial.

Top Bottom
Login
Register