What's new

Working Transfer all components without deleting your second character.

O

Opzat

Reaction score
Sin$
on the second or on the first character???
My main, but do you mean what slot their are in ?

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the thing I have 8 outfits I don't wanna lose on my main character I don't want to do it then lose those outfits
You dont lose it when you make a second carakter and do there the cristmas mask then you dont lose nothing on carater number 1

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the masks a week ago, so yeah it's possible...you do the "change character gender glitch" (the one without loosing your outfits) and buy the components that transfer into the masks when you switch back to normal gender.

check the "beerhat" thread, page 20 or something in that area for the method you should use if you don't want to loose your outfits when switching gender..I did it a few minutes ago to transfer an outfit, it's definitely working

this is the component list I used
Do you remember what turnes into the krampus mask? Saves me checking in dm

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a merge component for
1.Coloured armor
2. Racing patches?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the masks a week ago, so yeah it's possible...you do the "change character gender glitch" (the one without loosing your outfits) and buy the components that transfer into the masks when you switch back to normal gender.

check the "beerhat" thread, page 20 or something in that area for the method you should use if you don't want to loose your outfits when switching gender..I did it a few minutes ago to transfer an outfit, it's definitely working

this is the component list I used
Thanks man

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
This can only be used to transfer a single outfit which is kinda disappointing and also I have all the christmas masks on both characters so the outfits won't transfer sadly.

rick gronl

rick gronl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you remember what turnes into the krampus mask? Saves me checking in dm

male to female:

Black & Red Tactical Blouson -- Hideous Krampus
Green & Red Tactical Blouson -- Fearsome Krampus
Black & Gray Tactical Blouson -- Odious Krampus
Ochre Tactical Blouson -- Heinous Krampus

female to male:

shoes --> rubberized boots

Earth Tones Rubberized -- Hideous Krampus
Mono Rubberized -- Fearsome Krampus
Gray & Red Rubberized -- Odious Krampus
Grayscale Rubberized -- Heinous Krampus

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This can only be used to transfer a single outfit which is kinda disappointing and also I have all the christmas masks on both characters so the outfits won't transfer sadly.
Thats the whole point so you only have 1 outfit deleted not all of them.
But if you already have all the masks th
male to female:

Black & Red Tactical Blouson -- Hideous Krampus
Green & Red Tactical Blouson -- Fearsome Krampus
Black & Gray Tactical Blouson -- Odious Krampus
Ochre Tactical Blouson -- Heinous Krampus

female to male:

shoes --> rubberized boots

Earth Tones Rubberized -- Hideous Krampus
Mono Rubberized -- Fearsome Krampus
Gray & Red Rubberized -- Odious Krampus
Grayscale Rubberized -- Heinous Krampus
Thanks

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So let’s say I have an outfit with the ceo armour I was able to transfer it onto the outfit but now I want to add racing gloves onto the same outfit that I created. Will I be able to add multiple components or not ?

So multiple components cannot be transferred - I transferred the CEO Vest but now on the same outfit I am trying to put the racing gloves but it wont merge.

Last edited:
LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the masks a week ago, so yeah it's possible...you do the "change character gender glitch" (the one without loosing your outfits)

Can I have a link to this glitch ? I only found the one that makes you lose outfits

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It will transfer no matter what. I've got the same krampus mask on both character and it still worked.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I have a link to this glitch ? I only found the one that makes you lose outfits
Do this at the same time you do the buy everything for free glitch (change gender when you're supposed to by all the stuff) and you will keep the outfits. Atleast it worked with the previous versions of that glitch, I havent tried it with the one that is working now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register