• Thread starter SGTR0CK117
  • Start date
  • Views 248
S

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,
Haven't posted a new one for a couple of days, thought Id try something completely different than I would normally do.

Rate or Hate
Thanks Guys

mQzJrSe.png

C

C S R

Contributor
Reaction score
The pointy yellow parts in the middle look oversharped, you should try working with a render in this tag it has some potential. :smile:

S

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
The pointy yellow parts in the middle look oversharped, you should try working with a render in this tag it has some potential. :smile:
Thanks, this is a bit different for me this one so wasn't sure how it would turn out or be received. :smile:
I have a bit of a habit of over sharpening things.

L

Lil RaptoR

Musician | Designer
Reaction score
Nice stuff SGT Nice work man! Because of you ill have to do something like this soon

S

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice stuff SGT Nice work man! Because of you ill have to do something like this soon
Bring it on bro:smile: can't wait to see it.
I actually grabbed a few renders that had tech style BG on then and cut out just the cables and wires and stuff so I could use and rotate them etc for this one so there was a fair bit of work in this I think I ended up with close to 30 layers....... A few of them where copies of the tech props I used for the BG though.

Last edited:
S

Spaceman

among the stars
Reaction score
Hi All,
Haven't posted a new one for a couple of days, thought Id try something completely different than I would normally do.

Rate or Hate
Thanks Guys

mQzJrSe.png
I can really tell your getting the hang of blending :thumbsup:

L

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Reaction score
This one is looking nice! No more empty space! :thumbsup:

I would suggest making the text a bit smaller so that it stands out less and turning the exposure a bit down. Other than that, it's a pretty decent tag!

J

JakeXBL

Finally Premium!
Reaction score
You should open a shop! Your signatures are great!

S

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
You should open a shop! Your signatures are great!
Considering it, but I need to improve and be consistent before I go down that path, but thanks bro appreciate it, I'm just having fun learning at the moment, If anyone PMs me asking for one I try and help out though :smile:

J

JakeXBL

Finally Premium!
Reaction score
Considering it, but I need to improve and be consistent before I go down that path, but thanks bro appreciate it, I'm just having fun learning at the moment, If anyone PMs me asking for one I try and help out though :smile:
I try to give you criticism on everything you post in this section and I see a big improvement.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
8/10 I like it. You make some pretty awesome stuff man. I need to get one from ya sometime.

S

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
8/10 I like it. You make some pretty awesome stuff man. I need to get one from ya sometime.
Anytime...send me a PM if you want and I'll try and hook you up. Anything for a fellow Sinner :smile:

Top Bottom