What's new

Patched Trader sell glitch

R

rusbeckia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just noticed this big update that came out today.. bunch of useless stuff, so I'm assuming they patched this?
Can somebody confirm?
Yes, me and my friends couldn‘t get it to work. No blue checkmark is shown anymore and when you dc the mission just ends right away, leaving your posse members without payout.

G

GTA guy123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, me and my friends couldn‘t get it to work. No blue checkmark is shown anymore and when you dc the mission just ends right away, leaving your posse members without payout.
I was able to do it a couple times just fine after the patch. My partner was in the cart with me in case that matters

Last edited:
P

PastryDoe

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been able to deliver a wagon with full payouts for every posse member excluding myself.
The wagon was counted as delivered and all of the supplies have been reset, though.

I

Intertiamo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking for partners to do this glitch, anyone here guys? Lets make some $$$.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna do sells on ps4 ? There's 4 challenges to do.. but we can just do 1 sell each .. don't need party either

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do this in tumble weed can be done within 3 minutes or so..

Asgsw1V

Asgsw1V

Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, but i saw one person say they got their money reset for doing this a month ago. Not sure if he used any other glitches. Just wondering if it is still safe.

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I look at this, kinda like equal to the Bogdon... I doubt the guy that got a money wipe was doing this glitch only...

Last edited:
S

SlayerNoble04

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a group to do this on pc we can all alternate and take turns to get payouts but I need the exp.

A

Azarax

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking to do this on PC, PM to add me , im online in the next 12 hours! :smile:

A

Azarax

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't want to spam all around but im gathering a Group to do runs with this Glitch PM me your Discord and let's gather up!

R1_Andy

R1_Andy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've lost my sale 2x today, had no problems until today. Is it just me or did R* changed/fixed something?

Top Bottom
Login
Register