What's new

Discussion Trace PS4 IP with LANC keep getting booted

AjmHolzer

AjmHolzer

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently started using LANC to trace IP's. I noticed when in a game such as GTA Online as soon as i begin the program and click start i lag out of the lobby. Anybody know why that might be? I have shut the firewall off so i know it cant be that. Can anyone with more experience chime in. Thank you.

Also i had an interesting run in with somebody who traced my IP. They stated the city i live in.. Big deal you can run an IP. However he then started naming off all the accounts that are associated with my playstation. Anyone know how that is possible?

Q

Quinn55275

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently started using LANC to trace IP's. I noticed when in a game such as GTA Online as soon as i begin the program and click start i lag out of the lobby. Anybody know why that might be? I have shut the firewall off so i know it cant be that. Can anyone with more experience chime in. Thank you.

Also i had an interesting run in with somebody who traced my IP. They stated the city i live in.. Big deal you can run an IP. However he then started naming off all the accounts that are associated with my playstation. Anyone know how that is possible?
What low life needs to use this kinda thing online? Id like to learn it because im interested in computers and science and coding and all that. But if you're the low life loser that actually does this stuff online? Get a life like seriously, and you cant say "Oh I just do it just to pull up ips" no theres more purpose and you're probably trying to scare little kids or scare people when you cant do crap anyways. Get a life.

Robbie1600

Robbie1600

Reaction score
Sin$
This usually happens with programs that can sniff ips. I use Cain and every time I start sniffing ips it's kicks me out of my party. So most likely it's going to Happen.

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$

Getting too many IPs at once, can cause the sniffer to crash, resulting in lagging out. In the case of GTAV Online, getting a full lobby of IPs all at once could do that. I'm not sure though, I might be wrong.

I

iiDaxter

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol this takes me back to the 360 days.

Make sure you select your default gateway (left) ex. 192.168.0.1 OR 10.0.0.1

on the (right) you want your console's IP address.

If you do it any other way it'll lag you out or fail to sniff.

Zamurick

Zamurick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What low life needs to use this kinda thing online? Id like to learn it because im interested in computers and science and coding and all that. But if you're the low life loser that actually does this stuff online? Get a life like seriously, and you cant say "Oh I just do it just to pull up ips" no theres more purpose and you're probably trying to scare little kids or scare people when you cant do crap anyways. Get a life.
Who are you to say he's not just trying to learn? 7S was all about lag switching and booting back in '07-08 so gtfoh with your condescending ****.

L

Lanc Remastered

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have updated the program, download Lancv2 and replicate the instructions. There's a few switches you need to apply for you not to lag out.

Unable to paste links due to advertising reasons, so just google lanc remastered should be first or second on the page aka lanc-remastered(dot)com

Rmineant

Rmineant

Reaction score
Sin$
I have updated the program, download Lancv2 and replicate the instructions. There's a few switches you need to apply for you not to lag out.

Unable to paste links due to advertising reasons, so just google lanc remastered should be first or second on the page aka lanc-remastered(dot)com

Hello,
Is there a reason i am dropping my xbox connection when running this program? Would setting up a vpn help to prevent this issue?

L

LoneDoxes

Reaction score
Sin$
Who cares?

Top Bottom
Login
Register