Create the job:
Go to creator
Create a last team standing
Put title, description and photo
Place trigger, lobby camera and play bounds
Place one team start point
Go to props construction fence
Allow prop stacking
Place 65 construction fences on the same spot. Each time you place one push R1 to spin it before you place a new one
Save creation

Workaround, shouts to GTA_ONLINE_ONLY for his posts on the other thread

•Load creator go to Load creation
•Hover over the job and push X Then OPTIONS. Not too fast and not too slow. So about 1 second after pushing x press options. Adjust your timing as necessary. When you hit it, the game should pause without loading in the bottom right corner
•Go to recent activities and hit start gta online, nothing happens
•Join a friend in the same aim that’s in a job settings page. X on first alert after 3 seconds O on second alert after 10 seconds. You should be falling from the sky with loading in the bottom right corner
•Have friend change to the opposite aim. Join there session and accept the first alert then decline the second
•Now unfrozen, place a trigger
•Go to props, cycle items and hit dpad left once. Then push O
•Go to team start points and hover over cycle items
•Move your camera over your trigger and change the view to 3rd person
•Push down on dpad to open the creator menu then immediately left on dpad. The view should change slightly but you can still move.(usually a car spawns in the ground in front of you with a character)
•Join online

This is most likely caused by Pushing X and options too fast when loading your glitches job. Try to push X then Wait 0.5/1 second before you hit Options. Adjust your timing until you find what works best for you. See WarriorofAnubis tip on page 8
if you do not have a friend in free aim you can join a free aim community. Then you go to the community and push L1 to go to players playing now. Select a player and hit join session. Do not accept or deny the alert. Instead ps button and go to join the same player again. If that player is in free aim the “are you sure you wish to join a new session” alert will be replaced with the “the person you are joining is in a different targeting mode” alert. You then just decline that alert and should be unfrozen
If this happens to you what you can do is change your camera view back to the Camera/birds eye view, hover over cycle team start points again then change your view to 1st/3rd person again and try again. After you switch camera you can take a breather to get ready before you push down then make sure you push left as fast as you can after. This can be shown in my video where I tried a few different things at this step before doing it the correct way

If you require help or a friend to do the glitch with post your psn or add players here: https://www.se7ensins.com/matchmaking/?game_id=2

Last edited:
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirm working! :thumbsup:

Was already waiting till someone else posts it. Too easy R*, way to easy... :whistle:

D_KTR

D_KTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this Reset WORKAROUND! when you back to glitched creator after reset, in the pause menu, "Warp is replaced by waypoint" into creator...Just need Test!
Peeeace ✌

Last edited:
GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
this Reset is PATCHED! when you back to glitched creator after reset, in the pause menu, "Warp is replaced by waypoint" into creator...No TP online with this reset!
Peeeace ✌

bulls***, it is working lol

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys keep this on topic, any off-topic posts will be met with a reply ban or an infraction.

O

OgamiTheFckinBird

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was using this and got bluescreened last night .Since then when i try I just fall to my death when joining. Suggestions?

noties

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried twice but on the last step when immediately pressing left a car spawns in the ground with a red marker beneath, im un frozen but no more creator menu, when i join online i have no tp.

Edit; nevermind i got it:thumbsup:

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
this Reset is PATCHED! when you back to glitched creator after reset, in the pause menu, "Warp is replaced by waypoint" into creator...No TP online with this reset!
Peeeace ✌
That’s because you didn’t have the creator menu when you returned to creator. Just test the job and the warp will come back.

A

Akko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? When I start the glitch nothing happens unless I unpause.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched? When I start the glitch nothing happens unless I unpause.
Gonna need more details if you want help. What step are you trying to do when "nothing happens"?

Top Bottom
Login
Register