What's new

Patched TP Method using TV

Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only been able to test this out on PS4 so plz let me know if this works on other consoles as well.

How to Teleport in GTA Online using the Television after 1.38.
You can teleport to almost any player in an online session with this method!

Steps:
*You will need a friend who's playing in an online session but he doesn't have to do anything or even know you're using him.

1) Set Spawn Location to inside any Garage
2) Load into Creator: Hit Start >Online >Creator
3) Change Targeting Mode to "Free Aim" or the opposite of what your friend has
4) Go to GTA Online Session
5) Once you load into Session you'll be in your garage.
6) Go to the TV & turn it on
7) Scroll through all of the channels at least twice to be safe.
8) Once you find a player you want to teleport to stay on that channel but hit Start button
9) Go to friends> select a friend> Join Game
10) Accept the first Alert message but Decline the 2nd about Changing your Targeting Mode
11) Tada... you just Houdini'd

I'm sure the steps can be altered/slimmed down a bit but this seemed to work 100% of the time for me. Here's my little video tutorial version:

Last edited:
B

BulletDonor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure who the original founder of this glitch is but it was in Broontango's Mixed Bag video 2 weeks ago.

Adudz88

Adudz88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure who the original founder of this glitch is but it was in Broontango's Mixed Bag video 2 weeks ago.

Would've been nice if I saw that video beforehand lol. Many nights later I figured this out with one of my friends... but I had a feeling someone, somewhere, probably did it already so I'm glad I didn't claim to be the founder because I would've really looked like a dumb***. At least it was Broontango who posted it first, he's awesome!

Last edited:
C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The method has actually been known for a long time, but these are new results, it used to just spawn you in frozen above them, still does in missions, but yea, this will be fun to play with

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This was posted a loooooong time ago, crazy it still works today.

Z

ZEDISNOTDEAD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it retain teleport ability in missions/heists? Like we had with the creator in freemode glitch

Z

ZEDISNOTDEAD

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait just watched the video... seems a bit pointless. Unless your using it just to boost your KD with. Which is weak as f

Top Bottom
Login
Register