What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question TP live | is it good? | using KV’s with TP Live

XboxOneGamerrrrr

XboxOneGamerrrrr

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, so I'm thinking about getting an rgh and teapot looks really good and lots of people say that they had no problems but others said they had a lot, and that they got banned within a few hours, others have never been banned. So would you say it's worth getting teapot lifetime? Do you experience problems with it? And also if I use teapot, I would want to use a kv too just in case so I wouldn’t get console banned, so are we allowed to use KV's from other places with teapot or not? Because I don’t think teapot sells KV’s themselves, only the stealth server… and I would want to be sure if I can use/type a kv in teapot for extra protection. And with teapot would I need to get Xbox live gold?

s o n n y

s o n n y

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've used tp live and i've personally had no issues using it
regarding kvs, yes you can buy one from another place and use it just make sure that if you bought a kv and used it on a stealth server, dont use the same kv on
another stealth server as it can get you banned quicker

if your gonna try it, it has a 7 day trial so if you dont like it/have problems (they have support in their discord)
then you havent lost anything
you would only need real gold for games that are older than black ops 2 as you cant play public matches on mw2 with spoofed gold for example

Top Bottom
Login
Register