What's new

Solved Tower Of Babble EE Thread. Help me out!

• Thread starter Draconexus
  • Start date
  • Views 504
D

Draconexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, Tower of Babble is the last achievement I need and I need three competent players to help me do it!

We'll be doing the Maxis side as it seems easier. The steps:

Step 1: Turn off power.

Step 2: Go to Tower and place 2 turbines and Capture Avagadro using EMP. Maxis says he needs more power. [We waited for Avogadro by Diner with power on and we led him to the tower instead of waiting there without perks. While 2 players do this, the other two can stay by Power so when he is about to be captured next to tower one of them can then turn the power off. This is a less painful method.]

Step 3: Have 2 other players go to Town and Diner (or any street lamps) and tell them to place their turbines.

Credit to Way2G00 from CoDZ for this here.

EDIT: Closed. Thank you to everyone who helped me!

Last edited:
D

Draconexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay need two more people guys!

N

Nighthawk30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, why does it have to be Xbox, it's the only achievement I need to

C

CodyTheGreat7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you only need 2 people to do either side. I did mine split screen with both remotes.

Z

z1ppytek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you only need 2 people to do either side. I did mine split screen with both remotes.

can you explain what I might be missing here? we've done all the steps. can you not kill the avogadro until you hear maxi tell you to kill it? we basically wait for him to spawn at the tower with power off. then place turbines and emp him. he dies, we go place turbines at lights but no achievement. wtf

M

mw3champ69

Reaction score
If anyone hear is on today msg GAGGD N BAGGED

Top Bottom