Xbox 360 PS3 Working TOW TRUCK ONLINE+Store Capture and Mission Vehicles+Money Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by mathmattx, Mar 28, 2019 with 48 replies and 8,001 views.

1. GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No I have jobs with modded vehicles. But they cannot be saved. I have tried many a times. They are custom jobs. Find it from the social club

2. OP
    mathmattx

mathmattx Contributor

Ratings:
    You can also use this for target vehicles in freeroam. I snagged a free Bravado Buffalo S.

3. SneakyWolf97924

SneakyWolf97924 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello I’m new to this website and I need a money glitch but for me I am not sure how this glitch works if the locate a plane option is 0$ like it is for me . Also I do not have a compass on my map so sadly I’m having trouble going to the hangars.

4. WedgiePotatoes28

WedgiePotatoes28 Newbie

Ratings:
    What does changing the license plate do when using the wash method on a vehicle? Sometimes I just do the job circle thing and it works.

5. OP
    mathmattx

mathmattx Contributor

Ratings:
    Skips dupe detection usually.

6. WedgiePotatoes28

WedgiePotatoes28 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok thanks, im kinda new to all this stuff.

7. WedgiePotatoes28

WedgiePotatoes28 Newbie

Ratings:
    Also I gave this a try a couple times with a friend recently, but the problem we had was that he wouldnt spawn with the vehicle when leaving the mission. And he would be in a new session. Does he have to spam right on d-pad as he quits or is there a certain spot in Lsc he has to be in?

8. OP
    mathmattx

mathmattx Contributor

Ratings:
    Try hitting gas and spamming right on dpad.

9. WedgiePotatoes28

WedgiePotatoes28 Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok cool thx, i will give that a try.