What's new

Discussion Touch of Malice/ End of Raid

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes there is, the second sister will have increased health and it takes damn near double or triple the time to kill her.
If three people at least have the ToM, it's safe to kill the first one and than kill the second one. As long as no one messes up getting the relic you can kill her with 15+ seconds to spare.

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My lfg team got to the sisters, my first time doing it, took a while just to get there, once there we tried a couple times, wasn't hard. Just the person running the orb always messed up, including myself. Any chance you could help me out tonight? By tonight I mean about 11 hours from now?
I can try, I'll be running it 3 times some time today and then I'll be done with the raid for a week. Shoot me a pm to try and figure out a time and if it'll work. I'm also on x1 btw.

Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Touch of malice is only good for daughters & oryx though imo, everything else I change back to the supercell.

bklynzballa

bklynzballa

Member Since 2006
Reaction score
Sin$
If three people at least have the ToM, it's safe to kill the first one and than kill the second one. As long as no one messes up getting the relic you can kill her with 15+ seconds to spare.
We as a fire team of 6 went in with ToM and 305+ light, and it took us a full 20 secs. There is no way you're beating her with 15 secs to spare lol

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
We as a fire team of 6 went in with ToM and 305+ light, and it took us a full 20 secs. There is no way you're beating her with 15 secs to spare lol
Done it many times, with different people. Not to mention the OP said they have too.

Also, if it takes you 20 seconds to kill her you should still have time to spare. You have 60 from when the relic spawns, it should take at most around 15 seconds to get to it. That leaves you around 45 seconds of damage. If it's taking you guys 20 seconds to kill it, you would have 15 seconds to spare or some where around that.

Last edited:
Neokilla

Neokilla

Life is what you make it.
Programmer Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I've also done it with about 10-12 seconds left. Your team must of took longer to get the relic down.

bklynzballa

bklynzballa

Member Since 2006
Reaction score
Sin$
I've also done it with about 10-12 seconds left. Your team must of took longer to get the relic down.
yeah this was way before lol, now we just tether and use wol and she goes down in like 7 secs... and our runner was slow haha

s0cal951

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when i played on my warlock using the touch of malice
it was a breeze beating daughters & oryx

SuperSix

SuperSix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
honestly (not speaking for the hard raid) the raid isn't hard with a team with communication. There is no secret or OP weapons required. I have touch of malice and never even use it. i use a 303 raid auto rifle and a 309 raid sniper (just to make oryx flinch (keep in mind i have beaten it with a team that had no weapons over 300)) You just need a competent team that communicates and works together.

#rockets are good for ogres or sleeper simulant. also gunslinger for ogres and oryx in the shadow room. tether on daughters. i know. we beat the raid in 45 minutes last night. and that is slow

Shock88

Shock88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
honestly (not speaking for the hard raid) the raid isn't hard with a team with communication. There is no secret or OP weapons required. I have touch of malice and never even use it. i use a 303 raid auto rifle and a 309 raid sniper (just to make oryx flinch (keep in mind i have beaten it with a team that had no weapons over 300)) You just need a competent team that communicates and works together.

#rockets are good for ogres or sleeper simulant. also gunslinger for ogres and oryx in the shadow room. tether on daughters. i know. we beat the raid in 45 minutes last night. and that is slow

would definitely like to see a video you doing that. not that it isn't possible, just that i would like to see it(all weapons under 300)

45 mins is not slow as seeing that time was just now beaten last week. Slow would be anything over like an hour and a half.

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would rather take my time with a group who is not in a hurry

if you are in a hurry go play pvp
Why take your time? I've got 3 characters, I would love to just blow through the raid. I was very fortunate the first couple weeks I played. Now it seems there's a ton of terrible players that are just getting to the light level to raid. Never have problems with DPS, its always not listening or we spend 40 mins on a jump puzzle cause 1 or 2 can't do it. 
yeah this was way before lol, now we just tether and use wol and she goes down in like 7 secs... and our runner was slow haha
I now tell everyone no tethering. As soon as you tether them the start waving their hand in their faces and you end up handing their arms more then the head.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Why take your time? I've got 3 characters, I would love to just blow through the raid. I was very fortunate the first couple weeks I played. Now it seems there's a ton of terrible players that are just getting to the light level to raid. Never have problems with DPS, its always not listening or we spend 40 mins on a jump puzzle cause 1 or 2 can't do it. 

I now tell everyone no tethering. As soon as you tether them the start waving their hand in their faces and you end up handing their arms more then the head.
The worst is when someone will tether before the witch before it turns around towards the group. If you use the small platform underneath where the witches are or any other close range spot I haven't had issues with tethering.

SuperSix

SuperSix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would rather take my time with a group who is not in a hurry

if you are in a hurry go play pvp
well first of all i play the raid how i want. If i want to beat that **** in 3 seconds its my prerogative #honestlynoneofyourbusiness
and who said we were in a hurry? So this all boils down to my comment....i was just trying to give out a little information. If you want to criticize it for no other reason than just to post a reply, then please don't waste your breath. We obviously hold two separate goals on se7ensins. I believe if you read CHICK3NSHRIMP's comment he makes the same point i was trying to make. Either way DPS isnt the main priority in the raid. Its communication just like all the raids were SUPPOSE to be and would have been without the Godly Ghallajhorn

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it me or is there an influx of scrubs? The majority of the raids I joined this morning were literally kids who kept panicking and couldn't get anything done.

s0cal951

s0cal951

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it's funny how grown men call people "scrubs" i for 1 do not call people "scrubs" it's childish & very immature. people who call people "scrubs" are hypocrites. i bet 99% of you who call people "scrubs" don't have the @#$% to say it in person

scrubs are what people wear to work who are nurse's, doctor's & veterinarian's

and if you got a problem with i said. deal with it & move on

bklynzballa

bklynzballa

Member Since 2006
Reaction score
Sin$

Ehh never noticed it, she goes down too fast anyway. Once the runner lands on her she's half dead already.

Top Bottom
Login
Register