What's new

Unsolved Total noob desperately asking for help

• Thread starter MiketheBug
  • Start date
  • Views 183
M

MiketheBug

Reaction score
Hello, guys. Bought a used FreeBoot Xbox 360 Jasper recently and discovered that it doesn't have FSD or Aurora on it. It's definitely modded, since it has XeXMenu 1.2and Xell on it.

The thing is, when I try to install Aurora and Dash Launch (since they are missing from the console), XeXMenu doesn't see any files on the USB drive (and yes, I've properly formatted it beforehand). After ejecting it and plugging back into PC there's just a bunch of strange (and presumably corrupted) files on it. I don't have a SATA-USB adapter, so I can't get Aurora directly to HDD.

The dashboard is 17509, if that even matters.

I'm desperate now, guys. Please help me.

K

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, guys. Bought a used FreeBoot Xbox 360 Jasper recently and discovered that it doesn't have FSD or Aurora on it. It's definitely modded, since it has XeXMenu 1.2and Xell on it.

The thing is, when I try to install Aurora and Dash Launch (since they are missing from the console), XeXMenu doesn't see any files on the USB drive (and yes, I've properly formatted it beforehand). After ejecting it and plugging back into PC there's just a bunch of strange (and presumably corrupted) files on it. I don't have a SATA-USB adapter, so I can't get Aurora directly to HDD.

The dashboard is 17509, if that even matters.

I'm desperate now, guys. Please help me.
Did you get it

Top Bottom