What's new

Discussion Torero Now Available

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
The Pegassi Torero(Countach) is now available at Legendary Motorsports for $998,000. My (GTA)life is complete. <3

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a Hawaiian shirt and find out what station plays 80's music.

ClosedCasket82

ClosedCasket82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or is the rear portion of the torero a g'damn trainwreck to anyone else?!

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or is the rear portion of the torero a g'damn trainwreck to anyone else?!

It's GTA, almost every car in the game has a side/feature/end that is a trainwreck. That's what you get when you play a game made by a developer who refuses to pay royalties.

ClosedCasket82

ClosedCasket82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's GTA, almost every car in the game has a side/feature/end that is a trainwreck. That's what you get when you play a game made by a developer who refuses to pay royalties.
True, but a shame. I will say they did a good job replicating the countach features, the torero just doesn't tickle my pickle the way I'd like I guess

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone post a picture of it? Im on holiday atm
skunly.jpg

Back end looks fine to me.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Damnnn that booty :love: Will definitely be getting one of these for my garage.
I'm not a fan of the masked lights or smoothed rear modifications, but it's a pretty good representation of a Countch IMO, even down to the wacky front spoiler giving a passing nod to Burt Reynolds.

Clark Nova

Clark Nova

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Pegassi Torero(Countach) is now available at Legendary Motorsports for $998,000. My (GTA)life is complete. <3

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a Hawaiian shirt and find out what station plays 80's music.

I'm close.. Still holding out for the DeLuxo
But I am absouloutly digging all the 80s cars : P

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you guys would like to see an in-depth review / showcase / test drive of the new Pegassi Torero please check out my video just released moments ago

Top Bottom
Login
Register