Solved Topless cars

• Thread starter DatEnglishRose
  • Start date
  • Views 573
D

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody know if it's possible to obtain a topless Turismo, Buccaneer or Elegy online? I was thinking the same way the panto removes panels but I can't get that to work to start with :/

A

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
Anybody know if it's possible to obtain a topless Turismo, Buccaneer or Elegy online? I was thinking the same way the panto removes panels but I can't get that to work to start with :/
Recovery mods might work. I don't think this is a glitch-able thing.

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
Very unlikely but in the past we were able to swap car parts using the save editor. Check out the following videos, but these vehicles never kept the modded parts after they were glitched into online garages using various different SP to MP glitches and story any car glitches. Also the vehicle would look really weird and not good, so the answer would be no, unless Rockstar gives us a topless version for those cars.

L

Ldej

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was wondering if a topless elegy would work since not one modder i know has attempted it.. as its possible for a topless casco which isn't designed to be so I'm guessing it should be possible for a topless elegy...

D

DatEnglishRose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was wondering if a topless elegy would work since not one modder i know has attempted it.. as its possible for a topless casco which isn't designed to be so I'm guessing it should be possible for a topless elegy...
This is what I was thinking! Also the roof on the Turismo looks like it's removable like the coquette

Z

Zorg93

Read Art
Reaction score
top possible, those cars dont have removable roofs as extras

L

Ldej

Enthusiast
Reaction score
top possible, those cars dont have removable roofs as extras
but how is it casco has? yet theres not a convertible one out... and most cars was able to remove roofs before rockstar gave the option to have topless cars i reckon its possible some how..i don't know about the buccaneer but turismo and elegy yeah..

S

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
but how is it casco has? yet theres not a convertible one out... and most cars was able to remove roofs before rockstar gave the option to have topless cars i reckon its possible some how..i don't know about the buccaneer but turismo and elegy yeah..

There is no roofless Turismo or Elegy.

S

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
There's also no topless casco

Here's the difference, the model for the Casco has the ability to be roofless via a glitch due to the way it's modeled and programmed. This DOES NOT apply to every car, and I'm saying it's impossible to have a roofless Turismo/Elegy/etc. because those models are programmed differently. It's like the spoiler on the Comet/Kuruma, you can't remove it even with the glitches and even if you do, they'll revert back. Some car models can support this model "glitches", while others just can't.

Top Bottom