What's new

Discussion Top Ten Original Xbox Games | Mid Level Boss

D

darkmorris88

Reaction score
Hello! I go by Dark Morris and the original xbox was my first choice of consoles over the PS2 and Gamecube. And I've been feeling nostalgic for it lately. So I made this video to show how I love this console. Enjoy!

S

Squid

Nubcake
Reaction score
Halo 2 definitely ranks up there for my top Original Xbox games. I also really enjoyed playing Midtown Madness 3

D

darkmorris88

Reaction score
If you asked me in 2005 what my #1 Xbox game would be, it is Halo 2.

C

corpse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forza Motorsport is really really good esp for the time, Gran Turismo was **** in comparison. Honestly even GT5 is worse than FM1(feel wise).

D

darkmorris88

Reaction score
I feel nowadays Forza Motorsports gets the recognition it deserves. But there are still people that look to Gran Turismo as a better alternative.

M

Megadeth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never had a retail Xbox to play online but I got one of them modded Xboxs with the LCD screen in it:
mOhz4kz.png

I liked to play GTA: San Andreas, Tony Hawks, & Star Wars Battlefields on it. I tried hooking it up last year and it was not as fun for me. It's just not as smooth as Xbox-360 or Xbox-1.

D

darkmorris88

Reaction score
Holy hell that's one tricked out Xbox! I gotta do that to my Xbox sometime.

No, the Original Xbox was always a very large lumbering beast when it came to hardware strength. It could achieve the high quality visuals for its time, but it would run slow. Of course that's from being a product of it's time.

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Raze's Hell
JSRF

O

Ohh Karim

Reaction score
I really liked Halo Combat Evolved and GTA Vice City back on the original Xbox.

D

darkmorris88

Reaction score
Don't know much about Raze's Hell, looks interesting though. And JSRF has a very unique soundtrack and sound design I have not seen in any other game.

My copy of Vice City doesn't quite work the way it should these days.

E

Edward15883

Reaction score
In no order

Kotor 1
Kotor 2
Halo CE
Halo 2
Morrowind
Fusion Frenzy
GTA San Andreas
Fable