Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Top Ten Halo 3 plays [Se7ensins]

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Blinddassassin, Jun 18, 2009 with 2 replies and 227 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinddassassin

Blinddassassin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am trying to put together a video of the top ten halo 3 plays, and I really need everyones help. First off if you have a video to submit please send me link to the file on your fileshare. Remember try to trim the vid before you send it in, to save me time! If all goes well and the top ten clips are picked, I will pm each winner and I will give them a link to the youtube video, when the vid is finished, as for everyone else check back a little later and I will upload the vid into my post. If anyone was wondering I am using the dazzle plus to record the game play, and I will be editing the video in pinnacle studio 12. Send in those clips!!!!

Ohh and anyone who thinks they have a good title for the vid please feel free to share!

2. Dot

Dot Premium Premium

Ratings:
    We already have this.

3. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings: