What's new

Solved Tools cant connect and neighborhood.

• Thread starter Camel The Modder
  • Start date
  • Views 287
Camel The Modder

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i had someone fix the issues before through a program called Team Viewer. (Noobert) lol.
I just bought online time and now of course my tools are not wanting to connect and same with neighborhood. If someone could PLEASE help me here that would be great! :smile:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i had someone fix the issues before through a program called Team Viewer. (Noobert) lol.
I just bought online time and now of course my tools are not wanting to connect and same with neighborhood. If someone could PLEASE help me here that would be great! :smile:
What plugins do you have on Dashlaunch? Have you tried going on Neighborhood and typing "JTAG" instead of your console's IP before trying to connect tools?

CLXDefault

CLXDefault

Enjoying Life!
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
You need dash lunch on jtag. And plugin called Xbdm 1st set plugin. Then sever. Then all the rest you want I use jarpc2 muti plugins. Find all this on YouTube good luck.

Top Bottom
Login
Register