What's new

Solved Tools cant connect and neighborhood.

• Thread starter Camel The Modder
  • Start date
  • Views 175
C

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, i had someone fix the issues before through a program called Team Viewer. (Noobert) lol.
I just bought online time and now of course my tools are not wanting to connect and same with neighborhood. If someone could PLEASE help me here that would be great! :smile:

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So, i had someone fix the issues before through a program called Team Viewer. (Noobert) lol.
I just bought online time and now of course my tools are not wanting to connect and same with neighborhood. If someone could PLEASE help me here that would be great! :smile:
What plugins do you have on Dashlaunch? Have you tried going on Neighborhood and typing "JTAG" instead of your console's IP before trying to connect tools?

P

PotatoPooper

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
You need dash lunch on jtag. And plugin called Xbdm 1st set plugin. Then sever. Then all the rest you want I use jarpc2 muti plugins. Find all this on YouTube good luck.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
What was done to fix it last time?

C

Camel The Modder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was done to fix it last time?
Its all fixed now, also do you sell any good CoD tools? or know anyone who does and thats willing to accept? online paypal gift card?

Top Bottom