What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion tool that opens .xtd and .xft files?

• Thread starter HansPeter77
  • Start date
  • Views 3,033
HansPeter77

HansPeter77

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
where can I find a tool that opens .xtd and .xft files?
I want to import the cars from the pc-version (.wtd) to the xbox-version (.xtd and .xft).
Can somebody help me?

xTBxLEADERZz

xTBxLEADERZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:angry: no shawtynate vechile image files on the pc are a different format like wtd or something and the xbox 360 ones are like xtd so he cant take them of pc and put them onto xbox 360 image files :tongue:

Stick to what ya know in the future :lol:

HansPeter77

HansPeter77

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,
I know that the files on the pc are .wtd, but I thought that is possible to convert the files to .xtd.
And the both files are .dds files. It must be possible!
Im sorry for my bad English. Im from Germany. :unsure:

xTBxLEADERZz

xTBxLEADERZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No not possible :angry: i have all ready said before it isnt possible i have tryed :angry:

V

vish8895

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, i tried this same idea but just changed the file type association from .wft+.wtd to .xft+.xtd and inserted the cars into the vehicles.img and rebuilt it and then put it back in my iso and burned at x6, thats the speed i always burn gta at, i put it in my xbox, cleared the chache and unplugged from ethernet for the heck of it.

loaded it up and it froze at the last loading picture, tried a few more times and still froze, then i loaded it up and hit the home button and just kept moving it around the preferences and then gta loaded up the the part where it says loading in the corner and then froze.

im installing know and hope this works,

has anyone found a way of doing it yet?

HansPeter77

HansPeter77

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't forget that he asked wft, too. It's not possible to change the formats by renaming wft to xft. That doesn't work.

HansPeter77

HansPeter77

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know. That's why I'm said no. He asked if it's possible to rename wtd+wft to xtd+xft and I said no. Please read the question correctly before you answer. I don't mean that personally.

Top Bottom
Login
Register