please rate 1/10
what do you think of my placement/
colors/
font/

C

Carbine

Novice Graphics Artist.
Reaction score
I don't know how to rate an animated signature.
The text could be placed a bit better or made smaller.

V

VividArt

Logo Designer
Reaction score
To be honest, I really like how you did the background, The color changer is really nice and the render with the glow around is really nice too, The only thing that i would say is alittle wrong with this Signature is the text. Besides that i would say its pretty nice. So i would give it a 8/10, Nice work.

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
To be honest, I really like how you did the background, The color changer is really nice and the render with the glow around is really nice too, The only thing that i would say is alittle wrong with this Signature is the text. Besides that i would say its pretty nice. So i would give it a 8/10, Nice work.
but the text flows with the backround and its the same colors. or are you talking about the glow on the text? or the font

V

VividArt

Logo Designer
Reaction score
but the text flows with the backround and its the same colors. or are you talking about the glow on the text? or the font
Well i look at something called center image, Its were you don't want to sick a Text in the Corners or a Sig because it draws the attention away from the main thing, It dosent look that bad, But im just not kinda feeling it. But it is nice.

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
Well for me if i was going to make it i would put it right were his hand is but that just me, Did you get my pm btw?
yes i did. and i guess the placement going diagonal up is different. i didn;t want to much of the backround showing

O

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
The color transition isn't smooth; it almost feels forced in parts. Add more frames with a lesser interval in the amount you changed the adjustment layer per frame. For instance, make the value change by +/-5 per frame, with more frames, instead of what it's at now. Also invert the colors on the text and put it under the same animation, it'll benefit the sig a lot. Plus you may want to get rid of the outer glow.

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
The color transition isn't smooth; it almost feels forced in parts. Add more frames with a lesser interval in the amount you changed the adjustment layer per frame. For instance, make the value change by +/-5 per frame, with more frames, instead of what it's at now. Also invert the colors on the text and put it under the same animation, it'll benefit the sig a lot. Plus you may want to get rid of the outer glow.
well right now its at 3. with more frames and lower interval it looks to fast for my liking. i think the font and the clown staying one color helps it. i agree with location. without the outer glow, there is a weird outline i couldn't get rid of.

look better now?
tmdpfaded5with4.gif

Top Bottom