Sin$
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW

I <3 swifteh

B

beatthat911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow! this is nice but the clan tag changer i think could be annoying!

S7 DJ L4N1G4N

S7 DJ L4N1G4N

Reaction score
Sin$
it is a good patch but if you get the code for custom clantag editor it shall be good

DemiZe

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty nice patch.... I don' see the reason in posting it though, you're making all the lil' boys cry :lol:

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You have tom beats patch? how did you get it?
Umm, because he is swifteh?

What is he not releasing this?
Why* and most likely has something to do with the amount of work, time, and dedication in his patch. His patch is by far the best with the amount of different features, visual effects, and being a true unique patch. Something patches posted here still seem to lack. If switeh doesn't want his patch out, it won't get out. If you can't understand why certain things aren't just given out for free, you're going to have a hard time throughout life.

Anyways, nice additions swifteh.

killingdyl

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm, because he is swifteh?

Why* and most likely has something to do with the amount of work, time, and dedication in his patch. His patch is by far the best with the amount of different features, visual effects, and being a true unique patch. Something patches posted here still seem to lack. If switeh doesn't want his patch out, it won't get out. If you can't understand why certain things aren't just given out for free, you're going to have a hard time throughout life.

Anyways, nice additions swifteh.

nothing in life is free.

Top Bottom
Login
Register