• Thread starter UsernameTaken
  • Start date
  • Views 3,448
U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wounded if there will be a trend for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

I'm about to buy the game this week and would like to know other people's thoughts on the game. as well as glitches.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive played a few hours of it so far on PC, ive never played the beta or alpha and i really like it so far. Its a nice change from rushing around in CoD. Id recommend it.

Crippler_

Crippler_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm about to buy the game this week and would like to know other people's thoughts on the game. as well as glitches.
I waited a few days to get it to see if it would have the same server and matchmaking issues as it did in the betas. Suprisingly it's working just fine. As for the game itself, it's awesome! If you're a fan of the R6 series then you'll like this too. The dynamic destruction is amazing. Shooting people through holes in walls never gets old.

Custom0011

Custom0011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've played it on Xbox for about 4-5 hours and I have seen a glitch where you will jump off certain places and get stuck and you're player will freeze you will have to go prone and crouch to go to your normal position

coolbunnymodz

coolbunnymodz

The Original Bunny
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ye bunny. I love it.
I had a little too much rum the other night and bought Star Wars Battlefront instead and I'm really not too sure how I'm feeling about my decision making rn.

o miahouse x

o miahouse x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any cheats yet????
Well connection makes a huge difference in mp games. The system used here is hybrid server and information is sent to the "hoster"
So it can be frustrating when u think killing an enemy when you actually dont have pulled the trigger on the killcam

o miahouse x

o miahouse x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As my first Rainbow game (i did play the closed and open Beta) i really enjoy it.
Though there are 3 mp game modes and 10 maps, i never get bored as you play always differently.
On the other hand i hope there will be a patch soon to solve lots of connection issues, as Ubi is an expert to release bugged games(remember Unity)
And one important thing, have friends playing the game: it's only enjoyable when ou re a squad of 5, with mics and kind a sense of strategy.
The game is not for Stubborn COD players

Mullet

Mullet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well connection makes a huge difference in mp games. The system used here is hybrid server and information is sent to the "hoster"
So it can be frustrating when u think killing an enemy when you actually dont have pulled the trigger on the killcam
its fine i have cheats now. np

Top Bottom
Login
Register