• Thread starter oHai Panda
  • Start date
  • Views 578
O

oHai Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To those who have successfully bypassed the hotfix, I have a slight problem.

The Xbox loads the tunables file successfully, however, shortly after freezes. Any help?

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
To those who have successfully bypassed the hotfix, I have a slight problem.

The Xbox loads the tunables file successfully, however, shortly after freezes. Any help?
Same issue a couple of us are having. There seems to be a check on certain natives, like the XP, Cash, Health, and Bounty multipliers.

Not sure yet how to bypass it, but I'm looking into alternative methods.

I think I'm going to set up a local DNS which redirects for me, and then use that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Zorg93

Zorg93

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Same issue a couple of us are having. There seems to be a check on certain natives, like the XP, Cash, Health, and Bounty multipliers.

Not sure yet how to bypass it, but I'm looking into alternative methods. Using wan5's free DNS as a redirector, I can load my modified tunables using that. But if I try and load it using only redirects in Charles, it freezes.

I think I'm going to set up a local DNS which redirects for me, and then use that, incase wan5 decides to change his DNS IP or it gets DDOS'd or something and goes down.

they are not natives, natives are functions used by the games scripts.
as for the reason it freezes im guessing your dns attempt isnt set up properly causing a freeze

Upvote 0
O

oHai Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Not sure yet how to bypass it, but I'm looking into alternative methods.

I think I'm going to set up a local DNS which redirects for me, and then use that.

Hm. I suppose others have gotten past this. I wonder how they went about doing so.

Upvote 0
NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
they are not natives, natives are functions used by the games scripts.
as for the reason it freezes im guessing your dns attempt isnt set up properly causing a freeze
It only freezes when you set modded values for the things that I posted. Everything else works fine.

And I don't know what to call them. Someone told me they were also natives, like the ones used by xsc scripts, but I don't know. :tongue:

Hm. I suppose others have gotten past this. I wonder how they went about doing so.
Using other methods besides the Charles method. This is the only one that seems to have issues with freezing. Setting up a DNS to do the redirects works 100%.

Upvote 0
O

oHai Panda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not using the Charles method. I've been experimenting using Apache/Nginx on Ubuntu, not Windows.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register