• Thread starter GOHDxXKILLERXx
  • Start date
  • Views 499
GOHDxXKILLERXx

GOHDxXKILLERXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant we just put a Heli Handling line on the car and it will stop it from freezing others?

Edit not to stop freezin just to have a heli car and not freeze others when you the modder Spawn it

ADAM IS MAGICAL

VaN heLsEr247

Enthusiast
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Well there is only one way to find out. But I did see a guy flying my FBI Buffalo that I spawned like a heli so it is possible I regret not asking him what he did but he also said he was un-freezable so maybe its very similar to the plane thing idk? :?

GOHDxXKILLERXx

GOHDxXKILLERXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well there is only one way to find out. But I did see a guy flying my FBI Buffalo that I spawned like a heli so it is possible I regret not asking him what he did but he also said he was un-freezable so maybe its very similar to the plane thing idk? :?
if u spawn it for some one else but im saying if u take the heli line so that u spawn it your self and it wont freeze anyone

ADAM IS MAGICAL

VaN heLsEr247

Enthusiast
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
O ya my bad sorry I forgot about that. It may be worth trying on my next set of custom mods I'm burning some right now but next time I will try it. Chances are you will have tried it first because since you have a JTAG shop you must have a JTAG. :cool2:

GOHDxXKILLERXx

GOHDxXKILLERXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
O ya my bad sorry I forgot about that. It may be worth trying on my next set of custom mods I'm burning some right now but next time I will try it. Chances are you will have tried it first because since you have a JTAG shop you must have a JTAG. :cool2:
i will try it on my jtag 2morrow and see what happens but im saying to work online like see if it stops from freezing others

FelixLoveMetal

FelixLoveMetal

100% LoveMetal
Reaction score
Sin$
you can fly a freeze car without freezing others when you yourself did not spawn the car

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
if you give a car a heli handling ID but dont set the car as a heli, it will freeze you, likewise if you set a car as a heli but give it a car handling ID it would do the same, when you see people flying helicopter cars and not getting frozen thats cause the person who spawned it didnt have it set to a heli car

GOHDxXKILLERXx

GOHDxXKILLERXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you give a car a heli handling ID but dont set the car as a heli, it will freeze you, likewise if you set a car as a heli but give it a car handling ID it would do the same, when you see people flying helicopter cars and not getting frozen thats cause the person who spawned it didnt have it set to a heli car
my point but what im sayin is that taking the Handline from a heli and put it on a car would it stop the freeze car i no if someone else spawn it it wont im just askin if u do that

Xbox360Freeze

Xbox360Freeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my point but what im sayin is that taking the Handline from a heli and put it on a car would it stop the freeze car i no if someone else spawn it it wont im just askin if u do that

First thing to check if this is even possible is if all the values in a helicopters handling line match up with one of a vehicles. But most likely you'll end up with an immobile vehicle or with one that has no control. Pm me, I've experimented with the handling file a lot, we can discuss this and more.

A

aaron-m

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that won't work because you can't change the androm line there for people will still freeze when you get in that car !

Top Bottom
Login
Register