What's new

Solved To get rid of E66, the cpu key and the dvd key need to match? Correct?

B

bmizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this correct? If I can successfully get the two keys to sync together then physically the xbox 360 should do away with the e66 error?

Now my question is, is there a solder-free way of obtaining the cpu key (if infact) I'm correct about this?

I've got a solder gun, but I just did my first flash and don't feel like frying the board! LOL

Take care

A

Nikexv2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this correct? If I can successfully get the two keys to sync together then physically the xbox 360 should do away with the e66 error?

Now my question is, is there a solder-free way of obtaining the cpu key (if infact) I'm correct about this?

I've got a solder gun, but I just did my first flash and don't feel like frying the board! LOL

Take care
You replaced the dvd drive no ?

X

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
providing you replace the information about the drive with valid information(keys, strings, etc...) you should have no problem fixing that error. there is no solder free method of obtaining your keys. if your not great at soldering then i advise you send it to someone.

B

bmizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't replace the drive but the person I got the xbox off of might have? That I don't know! I do have the dvd key but then again, whats the point of having it if you don't know if that's the same key on the motherboard/cpu.

I'm just at a lost here and don't know what to do. I got it to play Sniper Ghost Warrior II but I tried to play Gears of War:Judgement and it just acts like its going to and then it'll just go back to dashboard.

I'm going to try some other games and see what I can come up with. Here is a copy of the jungleflasher log: http://bmpcrepair.biz/jf.log

Thanks guys .. jungleflasher mirc support is crap! They kicked me out for asking questions? Weird space monkeys ...

Top Bottom