Debating buying Battlefield 4 but not too sure:frown:

Is it worthy of a purchase?

DirtyBear

DirtyBear

What does this do?
Services Grizzled Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope not even worth the time to think about getting it. Unless you like games that are barely developed and are buggy to the point where DLC wont load. Then yes it is worth wasting the money.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
^ Agreed.
Game is buddy as hell! They rushed it out 6 months early because they wanted it out before Cod Ghosts.
It crashes frequently and has alot of in-game bugs. I would wait a couple of months if I was you.

Although when the game is working its really fun. And I would say is worth getting but this happens alot less then I would of hoped.

Last edited:
Bhursty

Bhursty

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I would definitely say that its worth buying. There are numerous bugs across all platforms, however. But the severity of those bugs seems to vary from person to person. Personally, I've had very little trouble with the game crashing and whatnot, but that's just me.

Bottom line, I'd say buy it and try it out. Its a fantastic game.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
Debating buying Battlefield 4 but not too sure:frown:
Is it worthy of a purchase?
Worth buying on PC, yes!

Worth buying on consoles... maybe the PS4, but not the Xbox One. I have it on the Xbox One, and it's a headache to play. Helicopter/Jet flares have down syndrome, and only work 25% if the time . You go to Quick Match on Conquest and it puts you in Team Death Match, so you search a server and join one with 59/64 players and it says you're in queue 1/10. Basic **** DICE, come on now.

AxelLovesYou

AxelLovesYou

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Try going to your local Redbox and get it. If you don't like it then return it. If you do then go buy it :tongue:

RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
best game by far, apart from the stupid servers from time to time and bugs, its a great game

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can get past the bugs, sure. The major bugs on console usually just range on server errors. You will sometimes crash during loads, quick match will toss you in modes you didn't even choose, server information is almost always wrong, and sometimes you can't join any matches.

The gameplay is fantastic.

greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can get past the bugs, sure. The major bugs on console usually just range on server errors. You will sometimes crash during loads, quick match will toss you in modes you didn't even choose, server information is almost always wrong, and sometimes you can't join any matches.

The gameplay is fantastic.
Couldn't of said it better myself. I love how BF4 plays.

Top Bottom
Login
Register