• Thread starter AngelzFire
  • Start date
  • Views 1,886
AngelzFire

AngelzFire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:biggrin:If any modders need help with forging I can forge you a map my acc name is AngelzFire all you have to do is msg me cause I have noticed that not many of the modders maps that I have seen are very well forged and I am doing this so that you all can have better looking mods. If you have any questions you can jus msg me or add my acc I am a really good forger and I have so me awsome maps hope to see some msgs.

S

scooter204

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but why do we need you if we have people on are friends list that want to help

B

Bamafan334

Reaction score
Sin$
like i was told dont come in here flamin ur *** off

hes prety much wat hes sayin on my opinon:tongue:

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Bamafan334 said:
like i was told dont come in here flamin ur *** off

hes prety much wat hes sayin on my opinon:tongue:

Hes saying he wants to help people forge for mods, he never said everyones mods suck

lazyazzz12

lazyazzz12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think it is nice what you are trying to do but i already have "forgehub" nerds on my friends list and i can use them to help me but somelse here might need help

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't need to add you I don't need your services, but thanks for offering those to other Se7en Sins members.

K

kangarobeatboxr

Reaction score
Sin$
Than whats the point if we're already good moders? why would a good modder need help modding from a @#&^ing modder i dont even know!?!?:blink:

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
kangarobeatboxr said:
Than whats the point if we're already good moders? why would a good modder need help modding from a @#&^ing modder i dont even know!?!?:blink:

Don't flame he's offering a service, he never said he'll mod for you, just forge for you. and to say your a good modder and hes someone you don't know if you only have 16 posts and a name I have never seen before? Your the random.

K

kangarobeatboxr

Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Don't flame he's offering a service, he never said he'll mod for you, just forge for you. and to say your a good modder and hes someone you don't know if you only have 16 posts and a name I have never seen before? Your the random.
...soooo..... are you trying to make a point, i just preferably don't say yes to something or someone ive never seen, and your blaming me for it???:huh:

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
kangarobeatboxr said:
...soooo..... are you trying to make a point, i just preferably don't say yes to something or someone ive never seen, and your blaming me for it???:huh:

You come in here and pos something putting him down, you don't need to post in every thread you see. The idea is contribute, not flame and make yourself feel better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register