• Thread starter secreto
  • Start date
  • Views 406
S

secreto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Its been a while since I have asked anything here. Basically all is going well and the children are loving the games. I have had a few spare minutes recently so I have been looking at the XBOX 360 and trying a few things out. I believe I have everything sorted now, except for Title Updates.

I have followed lots of modern warfare tutorials and read up on this, however, I have a unique problem it seems. Although I am connected to the internet, nothing happens when I try to look for Title Updates. The process is as follows:

1. Go to FSD
2. Go to game
3. Press Y for options
4. Move cursor down to 'Manage Title Updates' and select it by pressing A
5. Then I press Y to download updates and..........Nothing happens, absolutely nothing.

Can anyone possible try and help?

Thanks

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Title updates should happen automatically when you start a game assuming you have Stealth.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
I didn’t even know this was a thing. Do you know if it 100% still works? Looks like it’s a few years old now.
Haven't tried it in ages, so don't know if it still works. I'd assume it does though.
Maybe S secreto can tell us if it did work. I cba to dust off my console and try :'-D

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I didn’t even know this was a thing. Do you know if it 100% still works? Looks like it’s a few years old now.
Haven't tried it in ages, so don't know if it still works. I'd assume it does though.
Maybe S secreto can tell us if it did work. I cba to dust off my console and try :'-D
Last time I used it for a TU was a few months ago and it worked. I was using the fixed “filter” version.

Even if it doesn’t work anymore, S secreto , you can download Title Updates from the Xbox Unity website and install them using a USB and Horizon or just FTP them over.

S

secreto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your responses, I appreciate it. What path/folder do I ftp downloaded title updates to please?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your responses, I appreciate it. What path/folder do I ftp downloaded title updates to please?
HDD\Content\0000000000000000\<title ID of game>\000B0000

MW2 for example:
HDD\Content\0000000000000000\41560817\000B0000

S

secreto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just to say I changed the default.xex file with the updated one and it now SHOWS title updates - However........when I download them it looks like its all working it gives me a percentage of download, however, it doesn't say download successful is this right? - or should it say something?

Top Bottom