Solved Title Update not Working

• Thread starter SSRSALAR
  • Start date
  • Views 317
S

SSRSALAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTA 5 updated to TU 27 but some DLCs are not working, Beach Bum for example, I have all the DLCs for Xbox 360 but only have 32 special cars in my garage, btw I reinstalled my title update and title update worked, but now I have this DLC issue stated above.

Last edited:
A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
GTA 5 updated to TU 27 but some DLCs are not working, Beach Bum for example, I have all the DLCs for Xbox 360 but only have 32 special cars in my garage, btw I reinstalled my title update and title update worked, but now I have this DLC issue stated above.
Make sure you unlock the DLC via XM360.
Make sure you are using the TU that correlates to the media ID of your .xex. You can check this by opening your xex in 360mpGui v1.0.2.3

S

SSRSALAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate , i'll tell u if it works.

S

SSRSALAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you unlock the DLC via XM360.
Make sure you are using the TU that correlates to the media ID of your .xex. You can check this by opening your xex in 360mpGui v1.0.2.3
My DLCs are not showing in xm360 :cry:

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
My DLCs are not showing in xm360 :cry:
Did you make sure to click "Show DLC" in XM360? If so, are you sure your DLC's are in the correct directory on your console?

S

SSRSALAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I did, and my DLCs are in my USB, can u tell me what to type in xm360 cfg file to detect DLCs in my USB, btw thanks for helping me dude i really appreciate it.

Top Bottom