What's new

Question Title update bypass with online play?

iDeity

iDeity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried looking around on YouTube and Google but can't seem to find anything. I'm wondering if there's some kind of plugin or method for an RGH 360 that bypasses the title update check allowing you to play online on any patch, like the PS3 back in the MW2 bypass days with EliteMossy's patch blocker, or the demo firmware.

I'm looking to specifically use this with Call of Duty and maybe Skate 3. Thanks.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe you could achieve this online as in the sense of like playing on a stealth server. However, you could possibly achieve this using LiNK/system link in a way and it work just fine. I think due to when you are playing on XBL it will require the games' latest TU to play online, and if you decline that you will be playing offline.

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
iDeity

iDeity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe you could achieve this online as in the sense of like playing on a stealth server. However, you could possibly achieve this using LiNK/system link in a way and it work just fine. I think due to when you are playing on XBL it will require the games' latest TU to play online, and if you decline that you will be playing offline.
The PS3 is the same, but in the debug options of the console for DEX users for example, you can spoof every update to 0.00 which inherently bypasses the need to update and the check says everything is A-OK and allows you to continue online. On the other hand, you can do this on Demo Firmware, and most games actually allow you to connect to their servers on patch 1.0 / TU1 like the CoDs for example.

I did find that TU6 MW2 plugin that sonnyy linked and while that is pretty cool, I was mostly interested in TU1 Black Ops 2 or unpatched CoD4. If this isn't possible to have a universal plugin that allowed something like this, would there be any kind of tutorials around the website showing me how to create a plugin? Hoping I can get the TU6 MW2 plugin source and see if I can learn from that. Thanks for your help.

Top Bottom
Login
Register