Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Discussion Titanfall is easy lol

Discussion in 'Titanfall' started by XeClutch, Dec 27, 2014 with 2 replies and 1,264 views.

1. XeClutch

XeClutch Contingency Dev

Ratings:
    I got Titanfall late last night and started playing this morning and got level 17 in an hour. Is this normal? I get MVP nearly every game and have only once not gotten the highest amount of attrition points.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  2. Pew Pew Pew J

Pew Pew Pew J Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It isn't the hardest game at the moment, especially if you are somewhat good at FPS already. With the added bots to the matches, it's truly hard to do bad. It gives you something to kill at all times. Which is a good thing, in between black ops 2 and advanced warfare I got killed every second no matter my class or what I did. I am a Halo player but from Cod 4 - Black ops 2 I was always MVP. So I'm not bad at COD. Constantly being destroyed for days on end made me hate every second of the game. Being user friendly but still competitive is the right direction IMO. So yes it's sort of normal, though it is near the end of it's cycle. Titanfall 2 I would expect it to be the same but a much bigger fight for the top spot.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  3. OP
    XeClutch

XeClutch Contingency Dev

Ratings:
    Do you not see where I ask "is this normal?" lol. Although it may seem like it I didn't make this thread to brag.