• Thread starter GanJaNinja357
  • Start date
  • Views 3,017
K

kyledude92107

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Curious as to why so many people calling it **** are on this subforum.

The gameplay and handling is really good but it lacks and "edge" to it just seems to simple and generation is just bogus why force people to use stuff they don't want to.
Maps are either to big for pilots or to small for titans no balance, game modes with only Titan or only pilots would be better i agree.
I'm not saying the game needs as many guns as borderlands but c'mon there really isn't much to choose from

Because Generation should be an indication of skill and not "look at how much time I have on my hands, guys!" like CoD is. Currently on my Generation 9 challenges and did gooser at Gen 5 while it required 50. I've learned so many guns are completely servicable because of the challenges.

Abaddon HD

Abaddon HD

Wolf's Sin of Pride / Lolicon
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
People who compare it to CoD are probably bad at both. Titanfall is very good.
It's very much like CoD just missing a few aspects CoD has... the playstyle is there we just have more versatile movement and we also have ****** fatty mechs... although I do like the stryder but my titanfall is just sitting there now as I have no interest in playing it anymore :\ sad to because I enjoyed every second I got out of it

Last edited:
Big Foot

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Curious as to why so many people calling it **** are on this subforum.

Because Generation should be an indication of skill and not "look at how much time I have on my hands, guys!" like CoD is. Currently on my Generation 9 challenges and did gooser at Gen 5 while it required 50. I've learned so many guns are completely servicable because of the challenges.
Sorry man this game was what everyone thought would kill call of duty and it just didnt measure up, it seems you really like it and I don't judge but there's to much wrong with the game, the gameplay and handling like i said was good better then cod but the little things about the game ruin it and make it boring no edge to the game just really repetitive gameplay.
Kill a few bots, shoot a pilot, call in Titan, kill a few bots, shoot another Titan, eject, repeat every game

Big Foot

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As opposed to COD - kill player, repeat
If you're in TDM I guess yeah but there's way more obj modes in cod compared to titanfall, I can switch between game modes and notice a difference where as in Titanfall I don't really see it or feel it expect playing LTS compared to hard point.
Now if there was something more to strive for in titanfall then just getting 10th generation i would be a little more interested, it's just to simple, the only game that really works being so simple is mindcraft and that's honestly what this game feels like, it's like mindcraft of fps games

Upload

Upload

ᴃᴀᴎᴀᴎᴀs
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Titanfall is a great game, however it completely lacks the singleplayer based things, and that gives a bit negativity from me.

Kamui

Kamui

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The idea is good but the game feels cheap and generic. It gets boring fast.

Chase

Chase

Get Got
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I think what would help the game out is some competitive game modes. With use of Only the Titans and another game mode with Only the pilots. Split up the choices. Give the players an option. Maybe add some score / kill streaks.

Titanfall, just like other games similar to the intense high acrobatic style, Crysis, Halo, Unreal Tournament, Quake,Battlefield 2142, just to name a few are games that intrigue us and we want these games to last forever but the high demand of everything from gamers makes it close to impossible to nail everything flawlessly out the gate. They were diamonds in the rough and it will take time to perfect the glitchy stuff about it, but I think Titanfall is like a new door opening in the game world. I'd like to see more games like this. Obviously Call of Duty is checking what the craze is all about. Im just speakin my mind, my opinion and all. What do you think?
Splitting up the titans/pilots would make this 2 different games entirely. Respawn has said that they wanted a game that combined the 2 play styles together to make one great game. Source: commercials at my local theatre #regal1stlook

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GanJaNinja357

GanJaNinja357

Reaction score
Sin$
Its an idea, a concept. Gamers change the way the games are played all the time. Its word of mouth that causes developers to rethink the games they release. Just like with Battlefield when they introduced the, Call of duty style, small Close Quarters maps. Im saying, to add to the variety a couple of game modes with smaller maps for infantry combat. That is not that far fetched. It seems the only time people are out of the Titans is when a capture point is not accessible with the Titan. In my opinion.

GanJaNinja357

GanJaNinja357

Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to point out that I logged onto Titanfall today and they have Pilot Only Mode! I knew they would add it one of these days!!

This game is still fun and getting funner every time I play. The competitiveness is there every game and you can feel it when you have a bad team. They just need some weapon packs in my opinion

Top Bottom
Login
Register