Discussion Titanfall Complaint Thread

iGLaDOS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see the point in hating on someone for enjoying the game. If Soldier enjoys it, then that's awesome. Let him enjoy it. You really don't have to start an argument over something so retarded and call him a fanboy for liking something.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hackers
Players
Challenges
Players stealing your kill on a titan by termination
termination
ammo system 

oh yes you can
I haven't encountered a single camper when playing.

If you are refering to the people that sit on flags in attrition, here is a pro tip. That is how you play the game type.

A7XBronyMan

Reaction score
I haven't encountered a single camper when playing.

If you are refering to the people that sit on flags in attrition, here is a pro tip. That is how you play the game type.
there are no flags in attrition plus you got ghost squad to sit in a corner with ARD

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
there are no flags in attrition plus you got ghost squad to sit in a corner with ARD
Whatever the hardpoint mode was called I thought it was called something different.

Either way my point stands :tongue:

1 other person

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been in 5 games in a row on Xbox 360 and they ****ing are quick scoping and using aim-bot literally, where the f*** are they getting aim-bot i die because a titan shots his railgun at a ****ing wall are they ****ing joking

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Reaction score
If they're using aimbots then they'll be banned for that.
If they're not using aimbots then quit complaining and accept that you got trashed on.

And if you're talking about getting killed by a Titan, then it was most likely in Auto-Titan mode with the ability that increases it accuracy.

dbzaf101

Tickle me ghetto
Reaction score
leet 420 quickscoperz YY fazeoptic otters clan in a fps game made by devs from cod, I never would have seen that coming....

dbzaf101

Tickle me ghetto
Reaction score
no their was a ****ing a person in it he sat at the same place the entire game and went 20 and 1
Ive had this in several fps games, halo,cod, team fortress, cssgo, people camp just get over it and move on into a new match if you run into that same player block em.

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Reaction score
I'v only put in about 7 hours on the PC version, But I never saw 1 quickscoper, Didn't even know it was possible to quickscope in Titanfall.

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime
Reaction score
I'v only put in about 7 hours on the PC version, But I never saw 1 quickscoper, Didn't even know it was possible to quickscope in Titanfall.
Don't play with me on xbox lol
It's possible, and pretty fun.

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Reaction score
Don't play with me on xbox lol
It's possible, and pretty fun.
Oh ok.
I still haven't unsealed it on Xbox yet, Titanfall and PvZ are sitting there in their plastic watching me, I'm tempted to open PvZ but I can't bring myself to turn the Xbone on... :d

Celty

The Black Rider
Reaction score
....I'm still irritated by the fact the Beta is EXACTLY like the game except the lil 2 hour story on both ends and a couple more weapons and attachments and perks, just quickly bored of the game. However, why is it one melee kick kills you ._.

Top Bottom