• Start date
  • Views 12,243
Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
This game just doesn't feel like it's going to last. It's depth is about the same as a game from two decades ago.

No weapons, no attachments... every single game I play feels the same. It's pretty fun for now, but I don't think it will be in a couple weeks.

and I don't get why there's bots either. Makes it feel like I'm not even playing PVP.

P

ProluBigz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not enough weapons... The titans? Ugh...
To be honest I'm pretty dissapointed.
50 levels only? I don't think Titanfall will last till the next online fps.

bosox3

bosox3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I really hate is the time in between games. Its WAY too long.
As much as I really wanted to love it..I think its good...but not what I was expecting with the way they built up the hype and all.

duff

duff

Petrolsexual
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No weapons, no attachments... every single game I play feels the same. It's pretty fun for now, but I don't think it will be in a couple weeks.
In my opinion that is a good thing. People aren't whoring better weapons and this makes it more reliant on the actual skill of the person behind the controller. Let me guess, you don't like Halo? I'll gladly take no attachments, no perks and no BS over the bloated CoD system any day!

The only thing I really hate is the time in between games. Its WAY too long.
Completely agree. I hope we can get a rushed version with intermissions drastically cut down between matches.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
1. There's no actual Campaign.
2. The time between games can be up to 80 seconds long which is a little ridiculous.
3. Regen Requirements... I like the idea, but I shouldn't be forced to use a certain weapon to be able to go on to the next Regen.
4. People overuse the f*** out of the Titans.
5. The people i've been playing online with are absolutely terrible. I play Attrition and I have kids on my team who go 0-10 and get no Attrition points once so ever.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wish there were more weapons, if they have some as dlc that would be great.

Grover

Grover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is way too easy for me :frown:. Since release I've had a 8 pvp k/d. Assault rifle is op, only gun worth using. NO point in smg/sniper when you can use like 6-7 bullets to kill at long distance. There's no real unique game modes. Attrition is the only "new" feeling game mode. Campaign is pointless unless you want different titans which are all the same pretty much, none of them are great over another. Thank God this game shipped with a lot of maps. Basically, the game gets really repetitive. Fast.

o0 SHADY 0o

o0 SHADY 0o

I LIKE FEET
Reaction score
Sin$
Great Game Could Be The Killer Of Call Of Duty.
Needs Split Screen Though so i can play with my young fella

Jigoku Shonen

Jigoku Shonen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
regen requirements. some of them are just obviously made to be boosted!
just couldnt have let it alone and let people re level the normal way.

gears of war all over. using weapons that you dont want to use just to get to the next level / achievement. was going to go for the full 10 regens, now i think illl stick with the 1st regen and let it alone. i can see if they give you new weapons or cards or attributes on each regen but its all the same?

the only thing youll get for regen is a pretty sticker next to your name. no ****ing thanks.

Sidewinder

Sidewinder

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion that is a good thing. People aren't whoring better weapons and this makes it more reliant on the actual skill of the person behind the controller. Let me guess, you don't like Halo? I'll gladly take no attachments, no perks and no BS over the bloated CoD system any day!

Completely agree. I hope we can get a rushed version with intermissions drastically cut down between matches.

To answer your question, Halo is what got me into shooters. Halo 2 will forever be my favorite game of all time. Halo 3 was good but not great. Every Halo thereafter was garbage.

While generally I agree with games dumbing down the customization for skill to be more prevalent, it just doesn't feel like the right fit in this particular game. The game just feels like it should have far better customization. I can't put my finger on why, but literally every game I have played so far feels the exact same. It's probably the bots that are ruining it for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still having fun for now. I can just only play a couple games a day before I get bored, which is abnormal for a new game. Usually I play the hell out of it before getting bored.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I have not got the game yet but i like the fact there are limited weapons and no attachments as i like simplicity. To many games have gone OTT and made it piss easy for anyone to kill regardless of skill. Cod 4 is still my favourite game due to this fact.

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ACTIVE CAMO! Am I the only peson on the whole wide World who thinks it sucks ? I know its the Pilot Counter to Titans to make it easier to flee, it caters hardcore Camping, in a CoD Clone (reaction game ?)

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I should be able to shoot people in the getaway ship, the fact I can't kill them and they can kill me is ridiculous.

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I've really had no issues so far aside from some kids being a*sholes. Taking into consideration it's a beta and it's not going to be perfect, this is going to be GoTY without a doubt.

nope. not going to be GOTY,
we are just in the 3rd month of this year.
just wait till other games come out

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This game just doesn't feel like it's going to last. It's depth is about the same as a game from two decades ago.

and I don't get why there's bots either. Makes it feel like I'm not even playing PVP.

just look at grand theft auto V.
every1 went nuts over it before it came out.
when it came out, every1 was nuts,
then got angry after a while.
and now its a tiny bit dead ish.

the 1 game that i think survived the most, is halo 1 (ON PC)

King

King

Keep your feet up
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just think its a bit over kill at some parts, but it decent overall.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I can complain about with this game is the lack of a campaign, It's basically a series of cut scenes then you play different game modes on the same maps you play online. I feel like I got Ripped off. I don't this should have been the same price as a game that includes a full campaign story and a separate multiplayer experience. Halo/Cod/BF4 at least had a nice campaign to beat And a multiplayer game. Not the same maps but different start points.

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Retards standing in my ****ing way while in titans.. I CAN'T SHOOT THROUGH YOU NUMBNUTS.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Smart pistol-anyone that uses this is a douche and should never play video games again.

No campaign-totally agree on the fact we payed $60 we should have one (and no, different game modes with 15 second cut scenes is not a campaign).

No customization - I can respect the "less weapons more skill" aspect, hadn't though of that, but I like the idea, but at least give us some visual customization, seeing the same titans over and over is getting old.

Other than that, really like the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register