• Views 12,240
Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
There is nothing weak about punching through a titan and ripping the pilot out, then throwing the pilot against a wall.
Two titans melee fighting is the worst thing I've ever seen.

duff

duff

Petrolsexual
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ahaha right. 10 misses for every hit
I'm pretty deadly with my punches but that's how my opponents seem to be.

I do agree that rodeo'ing should be made a little more stealthy. If I see that giant warning about someone on me I just spam electric smoke and stand still and they are dead in no time. I really think if you don't notice your health going down they shouldn't warn you. Would make it easier to get rodeo kills but easier to die from a rodeo so I'm mixed on the whole thing right now.

Nice Mods

Nice Mods

A Zip And a Double Cup
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty deadly with my punches but that's how my opponents seem to be.

I do agree that rodeo'ing should be made a little more stealthy. If I see that giant warning about someone on me I just spam electric smoke and stand still and they are dead in no time. I really think if you don't notice your health going down they shouldn't warn you. Would make it easier to get rodeo kills but easier to die from a rodeo so I'm mixed on the whole thing right now.
you can hear people climb onto your titan wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy before it says someones on

i always spam melee from cod so i do really bad because it does all the melees after you stop spamming it

xI cHOcOLaTe

xI cHOcOLaTe

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is horrible.

It's just CoD with jump-kicks, fun parkour, jetpacks, robots, engaging mech combat, burn cards, mission epilogues, decent hit-detection, fair amount of customization, and original gamemodes.

0/10.

KX095Q3.jpg

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
So far from what I've seen and played in the Beta I'm really enjoying Titanfall. The only complaint I have is the god damn smart pistol. Apart from that the game is amazing :P.

snsoftkiller

snsoftkiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is horrible.

It's just CoD with jump-kicks, fun parkour, jetpacks, robots, engaging mech combat, burn cards, mission epilogues, decent hit-detection, fair amount of customization, and original gamemodes.

0/10.

KX095Q3.jpg
You said it's cod but with 10 different things you list, as far I know it's called "different".

B

BlizzardMan8890

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nerf the health of the titans to about 3/4 of what they are now. Even titan vs titan it takes forever to kill one

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This game is horrible.

0/10.

KX095Q3.jpg
LOL GTFO

All of the stuff listed makes it nothing like COD. The game is nothing like COD or Halo or any other game.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL GTFO

All of the stuff listed makes it nothing like COD. The game is nothing like COD or Halo or any other game.
I thinks its like CoD, just the way it plays and feels. Except it has a few more features.

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I thinks its like CoD, just the way it plays and feels. Except it has a few more features.
I don't quite agree. I absolutely hate COD and get bored after a game or two. I played the beta for hours on end with boredom nowhere in sight.

Modify

Modify

Active and Inactive
Glitcher Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't quite agree. I absolutely hate COD and get bored after a game or two. I played the beta for hours on end with boredom nowhere in sight.
I feel the same towards CoD and that Beta. I guess ill be waiting for Q4 games to come out.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL GTFO

People make the assumption that twitch shooters = CoD, which technically is true.

I didn't get the "like CoD" comments at first either, but after realizing this is what people mean (at least the majority), it rings true. Titanfall is a casual, twitch fps, with a prestige system, and perks. To be fair, there are more things that make Titanfall/CoD similar then what makes them different.

Not that this is a bad thing, games take inspiration from others. If I wanted to generalize Titanfall to someone who had never heard of the game, I would tell them it's a combination of CoD and Brink, with giant mechs.

Cage

Cage

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish that titanfall was more visually stimulating. Doesn't really seem like it takes advantage of that next-gen with graphics.

I love it everywhere else though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register