• Views 12,244
Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Disagree, gives me an excuse to use guns I normally wouldn't touch.

BattleBuddy

BattleBuddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there even a ****ing real titanfall campaign? It just seems like all it is pvp with cut scenes in between.

SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
Gooser - reduced for PC and Xbox one but not Xbox 360? Don't tell me it's supposed to be challenging, they have clearly stated and taken action on the other consoles to reduce it, 5 is challenging still...why haven't they done the reduce on 360 -_- pain.

GandalfTheGrey

GandalfTheGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gooser - reduced for PC and Xbox one but not Xbox 360? Don't tell me it's supposed to be challenging, they have clearly stated and taken action on the other consoles to reduce it, 5 is challenging still...why haven't they done the reduce on 360 -_- pain.

just do the challenge before they patch it, its not hard, once i hit ten i did it again just for s***s and giggles. I think i have 163 eject kills when i stopped going for them

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Because Bluepoint Games is in charge of the 360 version.

Soran_F

Soran_F

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Main complaint is that LTS has horrendous wait times. More than half an hour for nothing? Has to be the worst part.

Edit: I found out that hit registration is a problem for several other people. The videos pre-patch show decent hit registration but I have found youtube videos showing the same problem I am experiencing.

Last edited:
SYN H3AD5H0T

SYN H3AD5H0T

Your best friend in all of Pandora!
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact that Titans have zero air defense's, both sides are giving money to Hammond Robotics which are giving each side the exact same Titans. The whole war could be ended with a bunch of missile pods from orbital strikes. You know, the **** no one else really thinks of.

SaraPwns

SaraPwns

Fear No Evil
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact that Titans have zero air defense's, both sides are giving money to Hammond Robotics which are giving each side the exact same Titans. The whole war could be ended with a bunch of missile pods from orbital strikes. You know, the **** no one else really thinks of.

The story behind titanfall is ****, oh wait there is no story behind TF lol

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I've played the campaign about 3 time through and still couldn't be bother to listen to the dialog. It just doesn't make sense that you can't see any of the crap that goes on in those 60 seconds.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate how you get stepped on by enemies when clearly you jumped..

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
over hyped game is over hyped game

DrkLord

DrkLord

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a few things. But overall I think its a good game.

I dont like how the camo makes you almost stand out more to pilots at least

The melee is too slow. like I need to kick before I even see them, and if they can shoot me before I can kick them, why is this even an option.

I will give them props on making the free running very smooth.

Over all the worst part is when a team mate steps in front of my cluster missle and blows up in my face.

oh and the fact that no one talks in game....thats weak. We could get alot more tactical in Titans if we talked but no one deos.

Top Bottom
Login
Register