Solved Titan 2 or Cronus Zen

• Thread starter Anthony4906
  • Start date
  • Views 17,783
A

Anthony4906

Reaction score
Sin$
So I am Looking to purchase one of these here In next couple days. I use a modded zone Elite 2 controller. It has the MZ titan OS on it. Pretty happy with the controller over all. Wish there was a away to turn rapid fire on and off instead of a double tap on the trigger. I would Like to know the Cronus zen or the titan 2 which is the superior of the 2. I haven’t coded a lot. Sure there are some copy and paste scripts for both. Basically I’d be doing the basic Mods. Sticky Aim assist, anti recoil. I’d want to be able to set it up where I can adjust my recoil per different attachments. Which do you all prefer. The Titan 2 or Cronus Zen And why do you prefer it. Have any of you had both?

A

Anthony4906

Reaction score
Sin$
I haven’t looked for them availability yet. Trying to figure out with real life experience with these devices for which one is the better of the 2 devices
Post automatically merged:

Any more thoughts on which they like Cronus zen or titan and why they like it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

TheXboxGuy16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Both of them basically use the same scripts but out of the 2 it looks like the Zen has a bigger community so you get more pre made packs and the Zen has a real display. The display would make it easy to change settings mid game depending on the gun you pick up.

Like the Titan 2 is good but I don't like that it just shows a number so you would need to remember what setting is on what.

That's why I didn't really care for the Cronusmax.

As of typing this if you get the Zen from the Cronus website your order will be shipped out on feb 26.

Below this is from the Cronus website.

JAN PRE-ORDER #1 01/22/2021 Order #96190 to #98853 **SOLD OUT**
JAN PRE-ORDER #2 01/29/2021 Order #98854 to #105200 **SOLD OUT**
FEB PRE-ORDER #1 02/12/2021 Order #105201 to #107427 **SOLD OUT**
FEB PRE-ORDER #2 02/26/2021 Order #107428 and above **ON SALE NOW**

The January Pre Order has now completley sold out. We're getting two shipments towards the end of the month (approx 22nd and 29th) so congrats to all those who were able to get a spot in that batch! (Order numbers #99679 to #105200)

We have now opened up the Friday Pre Order due to heavy demand. It's about 50% sold out already so if you want to get your hands on a Cronus Zen

Oh and one more thing the Titan 2 does not have Bluetooth right out of the box you have to buy it separate and at the moment they don't have it for sale

Titan Bluetooth Module
Add Bluetooth capability to the Titan Two device for wireless connections with controllers and consoles. Compatible with DualShock 4, Nintendo Switch Pro controller, PlayStation 3, DualShock 3, Navigator controller, Wiimote, Wii U Pro controller and more

Which is a extra $63 USD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

Anthony4906

Reaction score
Sin$
Both of them basically use the same scripts but out of the 2 it looks like the Zen has a bigger community so you get more pre made packs and the Zen has a real display. The display would make it easy to change settings mid game depending on the gun you pick up.

Like the Titan 2 is good but I don't like that it just shows a number so you would need to remember what setting is on what.

That's why I didn't really care for the Cronusmax.

As of typing this if you get the Zen from the Cronus website your order will be shipped out on feb 26.

Below this is from the Cronus website.

JAN PRE-ORDER #1 01/22/2021 Order #96190 to #98853 **SOLD OUT**
JAN PRE-ORDER #2 01/29/2021 Order #98854 to #105200 **SOLD OUT**
FEB PRE-ORDER #1 02/12/2021 Order #105201 to #107427 **SOLD OUT**
FEB PRE-ORDER #2 02/26/2021 Order #107428 and above **ON SALE NOW**

The January Pre Order has now completley sold out. We're getting two shipments towards the end of the month (approx 22nd and 29th) so congrats to all those who were able to get a spot in that batch! (Order numbers #99679 to #105200)

We have now opened up the Friday Pre Order due to heavy demand. It's about 50% sold out already so if you want to get your hands on a Cronus Zen

Oh and one more thing the Titan 2 does not have Bluetooth right out of the box you have to buy it separate and at the moment they don't have it for sale

Titan Bluetooth Module
Add Bluetooth capability to the Titan Two device for wireless connections with controllers and consoles. Compatible with DualShock 4, Nintendo Switch Pro controller, PlayStation 3, DualShock 3, Navigator controller, Wiimote, Wii U Pro controller and more

Which is a extra $63 USD
I bought both haha. Didn’t get any feed back and wanted to check them out. I like the titan 2 after the Bluetooth mod a can change on the fly with my tablet. The cronuszen you can’t run a program and need to remember what sequence of buttons do what. I already had a modded controller from modded zone with the titan 2 os. If your looking for auto aim either A. I haven’t figured it out or B. It just helps barely. I can get it to track but don’t believe it is dead on maybe helps 25% of the time. The zen is the same. I haven’t joined a discord chat on this yet but will eventually

Upvote 0
A

adamsWilliams

Reaction score
Sin$
Is everything automatic? Can I use my wired Xbox/PS4 controller on any console without remapping or pressing any buttons?

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is everything automatic? Can I use my wired Xbox/PS4 controller on any console without remapping or pressing any buttons?
There is some setup required.
You need to have a PC as well as the device.
I use Titan One.
I have two of them and they work great for GTA and RDR2.
I haven’t used them for COD as of yet but I’m sure you will appreciate what the device can do.

Upvote 0
A

Anthony4906

Reaction score
Sin$
Well you will want to go through the setup of the controllers dead spot. Then you will have to toggle some settings for it. But yes can use different controllers. The anti recoil is exceptionally well. I prefer the titan 2 over the cronuszen after the blue chip mod. I also agree there is a bigger community for the cronuszen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register