What's new

Solved Tips on getting a new KV?

lent

lent

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
I currently have no money and my RGH's KV is currently banned, but I do have a day of XBLSE but never go to use it.

Any tips on how to get a new KV?

As I stated, I'd buy a new KV but I have no money to do so.

echosoldeir

echosoldeir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you could help me out i have a unshared kv i would let you have i really want to get online on mine

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Any tips anyone?
KVs cost money the only time you will find them free is when someone charged back so they give the free shared KV to people. I'm pretty sure KVs will always cost money..

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

✯UK Console Seller/Old Timer/Legend✯
Reaction score
I currently have no money and my RGH's KV is currently banned, but I do have a day of XBLSE but never go to use it.

Any tips on how to get a new KV?

As I stated, I'd buy a new KV but I have no money to do so.

This made me chuckle sorry but nothing in life is free...

xDarkNoob

xDarkNoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also there are Type 1 and Type 2 Key vaults. The types depend on the motherboard. (Just PM the seller and ask.)

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

Reaction score
Also there are Type 1 and Type 2 Key vaults. The types depend on the motherboard. (Just PM the seller and ask.)

Wtf? Why post that it has no relevance to what he posted

lent

lent

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
This made me chuckle sorry but nothing in life is free...

I never said I wanted one for free, I said I wanted tips to leading my way to get a new KV, sorry but you made me chuckle.

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

Reaction score
I never said I wanted one for free, I said I wanted tips to leading my way to get a new KV, sorry but you made me chuckle.

HUH? Ok so i'll ask you this does the below ring any bells for you?...

"sorry for asking but, If you can send me a KV, I'd pre-mod 3 accounts for you and max them out in BO1, MW3, and BO2.

I'm sorry for asking man but, I've just been wanting to go online with my RGH for quite some time now, and yes I do have some time but my KV is banned."

Now i'm really chuckling ha ha ha ha, idiot!

lent

lent

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
HUH? Ok so i'll ask you this does the below ring any bells for you?...

"sorry for asking but, If you can send me a KV, I'd pre-mod 3 accounts for you and max them out in BO1, MW3, and BO2.

I'm sorry for asking man but, I've just been wanting to go online with my RGH for quite some time now, and yes I do have some time but my KV is banned."

Now i'm really chuckling ha ha ha ha, idiot!

lmao, you being an *** won't get you anywhere, stop donating yourself money from your mommy's credit card.

yeah, no, get out.

RedEyedJesus

RedEyedJesus

Reaction score
lmao, you being an *** won't get you anywhere, stop donating yourself money from your mommy's credit card.

yeah, no, get out.

Donating to myself? 1. I don't go online anymore 2. Its called a job you bum. Seriously look at you begging it out for kv's lol people like you shouldn't have JTags/RGH's. Your pathetic!

GreatJourney

GreatJourney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donating to myself? 1. I don't go online anymore 2. Its called a job you bum. Seriously look at you begging it out for kv's lol people like you shouldn't have JTags/RGH's. Your pathetic!
Im going to go with him^^ And whats so bad about transferring money from your moms account? If she has a lot of money and loves you maybe she would let you.

Ghost

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Grizzled Veteran Donator AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Ill give you one for free. Hit me up

RagingEnferno

RagingEnferno

People piss me off
Reaction score
You people are some rude ****s.

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Ill give you one for free. Hit me up

Hit this guy up, he's very friendly and helpful. Bought a KV from him just a little while ago. Definitely plan to keep buying from him now, good prices. He could probably work with you OP.

xBlueBerryKushx

xBlueBerryKushx

Reaction score
yep hit up ghost such a nice guy and really good prices and will actually help you out with the whole process

xTwinkyModz

xTwinkyModz

C++, C# Coder
Reaction score
The best Tip i can give you:
Buy a KV..

Top Bottom