Discussion Tips for a noob?

• Thread starter CreepAchu
  • Start date
  • Views 283
C

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
Well im not the greatest where i see people go like 45 more or less kills but i am at least top 8 most times cause if my scores from healing people, capturing flags. or targeting aircrafts an tanks for team mates. I haven't played Battlefield alot and i don't know any tips or tricks except for the stand up quicker from laying prone. Any advice on how to increase kills an such? i know about bullet drop and all that goes with it. Im not the best at judging but after a shot or 2 i have an idea but i forget it pretty quick an have to do it again when i move from a spot to spot.

T

The Jolly Roger

uıןןoɔ
Reaction score
I was the same never played any previous battlefields just picked up bf3 one day and played it. The gamemode I found was easiest to get familiar with the game is team deathmatch on noshanir canals or kharg island. Canals is somewhat smaller and kharg island is a little bigger both really good maps. If your on xbox right now message me gt:Hey Screw You or https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Hey+Screw+You ill play some bf3 with you.

C

CreepAchu

Contributor
Reaction score
I was the same never played any previous battlefields just picked up bf3 one day and played it. The gamemode I found was easiest to get familiar with the gamow severale is team deathmatch on noshanir canals or kharg island. Canals is somewhat smaller and kharg island is a little bigger both really good maps. If your on xbox right now message me gt:Hey Screw You or https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Hey Screw You ill play some bf3 with you.
like im used to it. ive played bf 1942? i think its called an bf2 an im used to the play style just like is there anything i need to know better. i do the objective an help teammates. Just some stuff i learned like if chasing someone put some hops in it an you will catch them, after a few kills find a new spot unless hardcore i guess, i have the sensitivity a bit over half way for fast movements an aiming, i know several tips an tricks just idk how to explain. sense i havent played it like CoD fan boys do (which i will say i am to myself lol) i dont know stuff, like i know dropshotting depends on the person your fighting, an most times its better to just run around trying to juke them to throw them off aim an such. Sorry for long post :tongue: yeah ill add you. Ill do it tomorrow
GT: ExoTixPhoenix
i cant wait to play end game tomorrow. it looks pretty sick :tongue:

D

DrunkenWarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just use support and place C4 everywhere, the LMGs are damn nice with bipods. Honestly the best way to get kills is get a few friends and play in a squad.

A

adsffeew

Reaction score
look up LevelCapGaming and SturdyWings on youtube. They provide some great tuts and tips for newbies and oldies alike.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Reaction score
If you are going for a high amount of kills I suggest either TDM on canals or kharg. Or just playing HC on tight cornered maps like metro.
When I play HC on metro I average 50-60 kills a game. I normally use my L86 with bipod/extendmags/rifle scope and sit at the end of the locker room and mow people down.
You can easily get the same amount of kills on TDM though. I normally average 80+ kills on TDM 500% tickets. You have to be fast on TDM though because most of the time it is whoever gets the first shot out >_>
Make sure to support your team drop ammo/health when needed because trust me, you will get plenty of points doing so. As for sniping and judging bullet drop, it just takes time and patience. Eventually you will be able to hit someone 500+ meters away without having to judge the drop.
Everything on BF3 takes time and patience to learn.

Top Bottom