• Start date
  • Views 418
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silenkillat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to make this thread to help out those are are disgustingly new to the game. I was in a position where I was new to the game, and the learning curve was so great that I stopped playing it for awhile. I was in a situation where I was too low leveled to solo the harder story missions and didn't know anything about bounties, vanguards, nothing. Took me about a month of casual play to level to 20 when it can be done in one day.

I wanted to make this thread for those who have never played, and have no experience with any type of game in this genre. I mean the closest thing I had played to Destiny was COD and that's nowhere close. Now that I've settled in a bit I wanted to drop some tips for those complete beginners, and I'll update the thread for anybody who wants to drop off some tips as well.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
just a tip, don't call anyone new to destiny "disgustingly new" it makes you come off as a ****

T

Teancum

Contributor
Reaction score
  • Don't try to speedrun your first character. Take your time and enjoy your first experience. There will be plenty of time for all the crazy raids and strikes.
  • As you level up and get new weapons put old ones you really loved in your vault. That way your next characters will have pre-leveled weapons ready to go when you start them.
  • Don't feel forced to play a certain way. Lots of folks here put dozens of hours in each week. If you only put a few in, that's fine. Play your way. People who put in that many hours often feel the grind, whereas casual play keeps things feeling fresh. Your own play style determines what's best for you.
  • Try the crucible. Try it for 3-4 matches, and switch up gametypes. Some people hate it, but too many dismiss it too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom