What's new

Discussion Tiny Tina DLC ... or Psycho DLC?

• Thread starter eFrauny
  • Start date
  • Views 555
eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just bought Torgue's Campaign of Carnage cause my friend said it was a lot of fun... plus its 50% off right now...

My question is: Should i save and buy Tiny Tina's Dragon DLC... or buy Krieg? Krieg looks cool but i only really play as Zero and the gunzerker cause they are my favorite... whats your opinion?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say Tiny Tina DLC... But Krieg is still cool... I'd pick him up sometime...

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would say Tiny Tina DLC... But Krieg is still cool... I'd pick him up sometime...
Ok... the thing with the character is you dont really see them... half the time i forget what character im using... lol maybe thats just me

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh you'd KNOW when you're using Krieg... :biggrin:

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just started the Tina Dlc tonight, seems really awesome so far, but Kreig if really really fun to play with, and like Domin8 said, youll definately know your playing krig lol his style is a lot different from the other chars imo, basically my main was Gunzerker but id have to say Krieg is def my second now forsure, thinking about restarting the dlc as my 34 Krieg... on UVHM with my 61 Gunzerker solo Im getting fricken snuffed at the very beginning lol Id have to say go with Krieg if you want a new char with a very different play style, his melee is def the best of any of the chars that use melee (Zero, Salvador) and really fun, strong as hell too. But the Tina Dlc just in the first 45min or so def seems likes its gonna be the best of the 4 story DLCs. So id say grab Krieg for 5$ its a good deal, all those sales are, and Tinas gonna be 10$ for a long time, this is definately a sale I wouldnt pass up, I payed full price for all dlcs when they came out, but if i didnt id be all over this sale.

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I beat Dragons keep its def a DLC to get!

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dragons Keep. Hands down. I got Krieg tonight just because it's 50% off but I played with him on PC and didn't really enjoy him. I know I didn't enjoy him only because of my play style but think about this, character or whole new campaign? Easy choice if you ask me lol.

eFrauny

eFrauny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dragons Keep. Hands down. I got Krieg tonight just because it's 50% off but I played with him on PC and didn't really enjoy him. I know I didn't enjoy him only because of my play style but think about this, character or whole new campaign? Easy choice if you ask me lol.
thanks man... helped a lot.
Im going with Tiny Tina's DLC

Top Bottom
Login
Register