Time to sell players?

• Thread starter Pixelhouse
  • Start date
  • Views 324
P

Pixelhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys with TOTY coming on the 12th, i was wondering if its almost time to sell my players to buy them back at marketcrash. I have some expensive playerd like toure, aguero, etc. Also i have a couple of informs(2nd if lacazette, 2nd if tevez should i sell those aswell or just the regular cheaper players since losing 5% on 200k is quite alot.

Thanks in advance

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
You're about a month late to the sellers party. The IF's though I would keep, Laca will definitely get an upgrade and the IF will skyrocket.

P

Pixelhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So no use in selling them anymore and just keep everyone then?

MitchCeltic

MitchCeltic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whole different Q, but when will prices be at their lowest and will players in TOTY rise?

M

Mark Paterson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prices went up over Christmas. I had nearly a full IF Serie A teaam. Even though I made profit on my players most of them went up quite a bit. More noteable Chiellini who i bought for 110k sold for 150k then went up to 220k. Felt like crying

MitchCeltic

MitchCeltic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had IF Lichtsteiner, bought for 23, sold for 76.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
If you sell them now you can buy them back cheaper once the Midfield / Strikers are out and when they release the full TOTY. The kids are gunna sell cheap in order to get fast coins to buy packs.

Top Bottom